Graduate Project Manager
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Help us deliver Digital Transformation!
We are looking for a motivated Graduate Project Manager to support the team of project managers , delivering Digital Transformation projects across multiple industries and clients and in return have the opportunity to learn from an immensely experienced community. We add business and IT value by managing, enhancing and maintaining custom applications or packaged software by leveraging Agile and DevOps methodologies, utilising smart automation & robotics, and driving continuous delivery & deployment.
As part of an agile team, you’ll work alongside experienced business consultants and technical and client partners – crafting and maintaining application solutions to satisfy customer requirements, gaining valuable experience to progress to the next level.
During this assignment, you will gain valuable skills in communication, project management fundamentals and a deeper understanding of how things really get done in a leading global technology company. The training and development you will receive will build on the foundational skills and experience you already have from your degree. You will work on significant projects, collaborating with talented people to deliver impactful outcomes.
What’s on offer?
Our comprehensive training covers a broad range of PM related subjects, such as Agile, DevOps, Project Management, ITIL, Business Analysis, Development and Quality Assurance. The content of our training is constantly being reviewed and amended in the light of emerging client needs, new technologies and methodologies.
Not only will you be gaining industry experience and skills. You will be working in Global organisation that:
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos.
- Is leading in decarbonisation.
- Invests in the future of the UK, its people, skills, communities and the environment.
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology are used in business. A technology degree or science, technology, engineering and maths can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your skills.Regardless of your qualifications, the key strengths you need to have include:
- The ability to network, multi-task, plan and communicate effectively to get results – we’re looking for team players.
- A positive, can-do individual keen to accept new challenges.
- Someone who can see through the detail, address the real issues and get things done.
- Be able to demonstrate a love of technology and a desire to develop a career in project management. Previous experience of leading a project is desirable, but not essential. This could include college projects or non-work-related projects.
- A fast learner motivated to progress.
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal – to help present project reports and to help lead project teams.
- Negotiation skills, to help manage expectations.
- The ability to monitor and control budgets.
- Able to win trust and establish relationships.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.