Microsoft Technology Graduate Programme
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Be part of a rapidly evolving area of our business!
Cloud services such as Microsoft 365 and Azure have become the norm for our customers as part of their digital transformation journeys. The vast majority of our customers utilise Microsoft technologies and this role will give you the opportunity to gain exposure to the entire technology and software development lifecycle across a variety of sectors.
The UK Microsoft Practice is part of a Global Microsoft practice – you get an opportunity to work with colleagues in both the UK and across Europe while learning from industry-proven, experienced Microsoft Architects that personally own and deliver complex programmes for our customers.
As part of an agile team, you’ll work alongside experienced business and sales consultants, technical architects and client stakeholders – crafting bespoke cloud solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Work with our variety of clients including central and region government, utility services, blue light organisations, nuclear industry, financial services, industrial manufacturing and media
- Design, build and deploy innovative cloud solutions ranging from simple web sites to data analytics and visualisation, to cognitive services, to serverless compute, real-time processing
- Learn about our product portfolio, underlying technologies and concepts
- Help with presales activities such as presentations and proposals
- Drive workshops to capture data and conduct cloud readiness assessments, and evaluate and develop various tools
- Prepare business cases to help customers make critical cloud transformation decisions
- Assist clients with technical migration projects
- Provide support for cloud services to our key partners
You’ll gain valuable insights into our strategy, processes, information and IT assets, with a specific focus on application portfolio transformation, modernisation and cloudification and have the opportunities to work with a wide variety of clients.
What’s on offer?
- Learn about cloud technical strategy, planning and design
- Receive training to achieve an industry recognised qualifications in Microsoft Azure and 365, with significant potential for career development within a digital environment
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of business requirements in the migration/transformation plan and become a valued advisor to our customers
- Build a better understanding of common security requirements, statutory compliances, cyber security essentials and how we secure our customers data.
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how ground breaking technology is used in business. A technology or IT focused degree or experience in a related field with exposure to business and technology can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, the key strengths you will need to have include:
- Technical curiosity and interest in cloud computing and the digital marketplace
- Inquisitive mindset and a fast learner, motivated to progress
- Out-of-the-box thinking, to solve problems in innovative ways
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal – to clearly explain technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Confident presenting to partners at all levels
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to win trust and establish relationships
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.