Quality Assurance Internship Birmingham 2024
Fusion 360 is a cloud-based 3D modelling, CAD, CAM, CAE, and PCB software platform for professional product design and manufacturing.
We're looking for a motivated Software Engineering in Test Intern to join the Design Engineering QA team at our Birmingham, UK office for the duration of 3 months.
You will support us in developing our automation tools/test suites to help improve the productivity of the software development and testing cycles. During your internship with us, you will get receive support, mentorship, guidance, autonomy and responsibility.
- Create 3D Mechanical CAD designs
- Conduct software testing for Fusion360 and analyse
- Develop/Create test plans, automation, and validation strategies to detect problems in software applications
- Summarise the accomplishments to the team
- Collaborate across teams
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's degree or above in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or related major
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good team collaboration skills
- Experience with 3D Mechanical CAD/CAM/CAE software (CATIA, IDEAS, Pro/Engineer, SolidWorks, Inventor, and Fusion 360)
- Knowledge with software testing methodologies
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location.