Digital Advisor Stratford 2023
A position has become available working on a busy Service Desk as part of a small internal IT department.
The successful candidate will be required to log and resolve tickets that come into the Service Desk, dealing with a wide variety of issues across multiple platforms and bespoke software packages. Support is currently provided primarily over the phone to over 1,000 users, although face-to-face support and desk visits are common.
This is a customer-focused role providing first-line support to a wide variety of users, from standard users and mobile operatives up to Director level. The role is ideal for someone wanting to make an entry into IT & Digital.
- Providing first-line support to large user base
- Attempting first-time fix over the phone or in person, or resolving logged issues within SLA
- Taking responsibility for standard changes from initiation through to completion, such as PC builds and new user requests
- Logging tickets following established processes, seeing them through to completion or reassignment
- Escalating issues to the Service Desk Supervisor as appropriate
- Installing or maintaining software and hardware
- Diagnosing software and hardware faults
- Working with the Technology and Systems Teams on projects and testing system updates
- Based out of the Stratford office.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Working knowledge of Windows 2003 and above, including Active Directory
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Knowledge of Android and Apple devices
- Knowledge of Citrix (desirable)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business (desirable) ITIL Foundation (desirable)
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics (desirable)
- Customer service
- Communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good level of written English
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Customer-facing roles
- Previous service desk experience (desirable)
- Recent graduate (desirable)
- 22 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Perkbox rewards
- Long service rewards
- Volunteering days
Axis has experienced continual growth since it’s establishment in 1986, we’re not aiming to be the biggest service provider, however we do intend to be the best. We work with some of the UK’s largest building owners, landlords, facility managers to provide strategic building repairs, planned maintenance and improvement across all property sectors.
We are a value led business, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace diversity above all.