Junior Brand and Design Executive Jersey 2023
As Junior Brand and Design Executive, you will support the Brand and Design team to deliver a wide variety of creative initiatives. You will work closely with our Brand and Design Manager on a number of larger brand projects in addition to being responsible for supporting the Business Development team with the creation, management and development of their tools and resources.
The ideal candidate will be able to interpret and apply brand guidelines while delivering to specific briefs. Building and maintaining strong working relationships with the team and with wider business stakeholders is vital. You will also be involved in providing day-to-day marketing administration support to the team, giving you the opportunity to learn how a marketing team works.
Please note that this is a paid position, on a one year fixed-term contract. You will be based from our Saint Helier office where we operate a hybrid working model.
- Support on the creation, management and development of Business Development tools and resources
- Help drive the digital experience of brand, through the use of new applications and tools (some training to be provided)
- Work closely with the Brand and Design Manager to bring brand stories to life through print and digital channels
- Support with the creation and updating of marketing collateral and tools, such as brochures, presentations, and branded templates
- Support with the updating of graphics and content across our digital channels, such as the website, emails, intranet and social
- Support in the creation and administration of a brand and business development assets library
Skills, knowledge, and expertise
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic or digital design or equivalent portfolio
- An understanding of how to apply basic design and digital principles to creative work and demonstrated creative ability across a range of static, dynamic and interactive media
- Demonstrate high quality and accuracy in design standards
- Strong technical abilities in Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to set priorities and manage time effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
The successful candidate will have access to a wide variety of training through our in-house Aztec Academy to support professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients are at the heart of what we do.