Trainee Accountant Jersey 2023
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to support the continued growth in our business, through the provision of timely and accurate financial and management information.
- Assist with all aspects of the accounting for the Aztec Group across the multiple European jurisdictions in which we operate
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts, preparing journals, reconciliations, management information and KPI’s
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis as required
- Assist with the preparation of statutory financial statements, and assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Assist with preparation of tax returns
- Any other duties within the finance department as assigned from time to time’ to cover time they may be asked to cover AP and or Billing.
Skills, knowledge, expertise
- The ability to work with data, interpret and challenge what it means
- The candidate will be expected to study for a relevant professional qualification (supported by the Aztec Group)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
We will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance both your professional development and ability to provide timely and accurate financial information. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts is at the heart of what we do.