Data Analytics Graduate Programme Rosyth 2024
Salary: Competitive* *Minimum £31,000. Salary is dependent on location, role and qualifications.
Location: Rosyth, Scotland
Closing date: 14 December 2023
Start date: Autumn 2024
About the programme
We’re based at many sites across the UK and many more around the world. That means we have a lot of major infrastructure to maintain.
On this two-year programme, you’ll gain insight into all our core activities, including service delivery, project management, procurement, security, strategic development, ERP systems, and software and asset management.
Data Analytics at Babcock
Our information support and exploitation teams help the most critical parts of our business to make decisions when they count.
Working within the Analytics stream, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects, as well as developing broader skills. Capability areas include mathematical modelling and simulation, advanced statistical analysis, predictive analysis, web development, data visualisation, information-related technology development, and strategy development.
Along the way, you’ll partner up with a lot of different teams within Babcock and learn from them as you go.
What you'll need
- A (Hons) degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering, Operational Research and/or Computer Science.
- Many of our early careers roles are subject to Security Clearance and Trade Control restrictions which mean that your place of birth, nationality, citizenship, or residency you hold or have held may impact which roles you are eligible for. Further details are available at United Kingdom Security Vetting: clearance levels - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk). For our early careers roles, you must be able to achieve BPSS and many of them require you to be eligible for Security Clearance.
What you'll get
We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career.
- Minimum 25 days holiday entitlements + bank holidays + agile working* subject to conversation with your manager
- Generous pension and employee share schemes
- Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts
- Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- You’ll also have the chance to get involved in our STEM outreach and volunteering activities, which our graduates find incredibly rewarding in all sorts of other ways.
Your career development
It’s hard to beat the variety of fantastic opportunities and business experiences you’ll receive. You can expect real world encounters and exposure to exciting projects that will really help you navigate where you want to take your career.
Plus, when you join us, you’ll be automatically enrolled onto our Graduate Development Programme. Through a series of digital and face to face sessions, presented by wellbeing and performance experts and our external partner Gen Healthy Minds, we will equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to thrive and perform at your very best on your programme and beyond.