Global Research Off Cycle Analyst Programme
Our Global Research organization supports its global institutional clients, working closely alongside our institutional sales and trading teams. Our research analysts provide insightful, objective and decisive research designed to enable their clients to make informed investment decisions. Our Global Research business is comprised of Equity, Credit and Macro Economic Research, and Investment and Derivatives Strategy that together, serve our global institutional client base.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As an off-cycle analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Gain unique insight into specific industry sectors and/or tradable financial instruments and structures
- Develop the necessary confidence and experience to question and challenge senior managers of companies within your sector coverage
- Develop an understanding of the investment needs of a wide range of different clients in order to provide bespoke recommendations and solutions to help them meet their objectives
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university and preferably be in their penultimate year of study.
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is essential and a second European language may also be required for some roles
- You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Team-working, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Demonstrates Accountability and Productivity
- Displays analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team environment to achieve goals and deliverables
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
Our Commitment to Conduct and Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organization understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
Analyst Internship and Full time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once applications open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it is best to submit your application early and not waiting until the deadline.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
What if I need workplace adjustments?
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you believe you may need a workplace adjustment in order to search for a job opening or completing an application including video interview, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A response to your request may take up to two business days.