Junior Designer 2021
You will be working on pitch designs and supporting creative strategists in visualizing their content pitches and ideas. Supporting senior members of the design team on campaign delivery design across print and digital.
- Create clear and compelling storytelling for all our partnership responses.
- Produce visually engaging, on–brand visuals for a wide range of assets to bring the idea / insight to life.
- Ensure the response follows the agreed structure of a pitch for all responses
- To attend brainstorms where there is an opportunity
- Ensure the customer journey is clearly communicated.
- Work with the creative delivery team on producing mock ups to visualize the idea being pitched
- Be immersed in the Bauer brands and work collaboratively with key stakeholders – e.g. creative strategists, content managers, sales, project managers, marketing.
- Work to deadlines and deliver project within agreed timeframes
- Work on print layouts for bauer magazine promotion and partnership pages.
- Support digital designers with client partnership campaigns.
- Be open to learn new skills and tools to achieve creative excellence.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of Power point – able to layout clearly a pitch deck that demonstrates the idea in a compelling and concise way.
- Adobe creative suite knowledge – Be able to mock up print designs, digital display and social posts.
- Collaborative – Be able to form relationships throughout the business.
- Ability to think commercially; planning and producing content mock ups to meet commercial requirements.
- Problem solving skills- curiosity to discover the answers to creative problems.
- Passionate about design and content creation.
- Animation skills – To produce motion graphics for social posts.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
To apply please upload a copy of your CV and a link to your portfolio
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.