Liaison Engineering Graduate (Rolls-Royce Motor Cars) Goodwood September 2024
Full of ideas?
Make them a reality.
Everything starts with passion at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and to bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Our teams work as a strong unit where every opinion is valued. We have set future-focused goals within a practical and long-term framework —all with the intention to enact positive change and continue our pursuit of proactive responsibility. Plus, we pride ourselves on providing a friendly, supportive environment and management style, having some great benefits for our employees (including a car scheme), career development, progression and work-life balance.
We’re committed to providing an environment where you can be yourself and be your best. This includes welcoming you into an inclusive culture, investing in your continuous learning and development, giving you access to breadth and depth of experience. We want to provide you with challenging and rewarding opportunities to make a difference, offering flexible working options and giving ample reward and recognition.
We are looking for a driven and motivated graduate to join our Liaison Engineering Team at the home of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars on a 2-year programme.
What is in it for you?
- Leading and co-ordinating trials of solutions alongside the Engineering department and developing constructive feedback on the modules.
- Tracking of deviations in the process, currently running and being requested.
- Use structured problem solving techniques to identify and prove complex problem root causes.
- Analyse, visualise and support data driven decisions from production line and internal department data sources.
- Active role in overall problem solving process within all production areas.
- Management and tracking of all finesse activities handled through Engineering.
- Leading and co-ordination of structured Engineering meetings.
- Studying towards a 2:2 Degree in Automotive / Mechanical Engineering.
- Self-motivated individual with good interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational, planning and communication skills.
- Fluent spoken English is essential. German language would be advantageous.
- Good CAD Competence (i.e. ideally Catia v5 or Siemens NX, Solidworks).
- Broad material knowledge, both Automotive and high end products.
What do we offer?
- Competitive starting salary of £32,500 per annum which increases to £34,000 in your second year (subject to satisfactory performance).
- Bonus payment potentials based on personal performance and company performance.
- 27 days annual leave per annum plus UK Bank Holidays.
- Structured annual appraisal and on-going feedback on development/progression.
- Car scheme which offers associates the opportunity to lease a BMW or MINI at a competitive rate.
- Personal Pension Plan with excellent employer contributions and life assurance.
- Employee discount scheme, savings, cash-back and gift vouchers.
- Blended working, allowing you to work flexibly.
- Rolls-Royce wedding car, available for you and your immediate family.
- Subsidised restaurant and café on-site.
- On-site Occupational Health service including counselling and physiotherapy.
What do you need to do now?
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today using the link below.
The next stages of the recruiting process will include: online testing, video interview and then an assessment centre during w/c 8th January 2024.
Please ensure that you complete all of the free text questions for your application to be progressed. Please also include a role relevant cover letter, explaining why we should consider you for this position.
To be eligible for this position, you must be able to provide proof of your legal right to work in the UK if you are not a UK passport holder.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Any further questions? Email us on FutureTalentRecruitment@bmwgroup.com