Digital Business Development Graduate Trainee Denham 2024
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want to support Bosch, a leading engineering company, to use data and insights to enable the development of new and cross divisional business in the UK and Ireland?
Working with Business Development Managers, the Digital Graduate Specialist will support new and growing business for the Bosch Group focused on Technology and Services, IT and Business Solutions and Cyber Security.
To add to our entrepreneurial team, we are looking to recruit a graduate trainee on a 2-year placement. This is an exciting role for the correct candidate, who will have the opportunity to work across many areas of the Bosch Group gaining business development and sales experience, technical knowledge, and corporate strategy understanding.
Driving the success of digital marketing tools and platforms
- Monitor analytics and create advanced visual dashboards for the team and wider business stakeholders to continually deliver insights with impact and increase awareness of these digital marketing tools
- Liaise with multiple Bosch teams to maintain and keep content refreshed and relevant to the Bosch solution portfolio
- Liaise with marketing teams and agencies in the scoping and build of new content areas from planning through to implementation
- Rollout training for Bosch associate’s usage on these tools
- Liaise with digital agency for UX reviews, reporting, project support and coordination
- Liaise with paid media agency to increase awareness, continuous campaign monitoring and successful campaign reporting / results
Project lead for CRM Tool
- Maintain the system to encourage Business Developer Managers’ proactive approach to entering lead generation and sales opportunities
- Rollout training, and coordinate activities with support from the IT team who host and maintain the CRM tool for Bosch associates
- Create internally focused material to strengthen the business need for other divisions to invest into a shared CRM system
Play an active Digital Ambassador role
- Create digital content for internal Business Development communications material such as the OneBosch newsletter
- Take an active roll in the Digitalisation Strategy Pillar at Bosch UK&I supporting any cross collaboration digital projects
- Support the rollout of digital projects such a campus virtual reality project and build
Qualifications and experience
- Strong web analytics and reporting skills
- Dashboard creation and visualisation using PowerBI
- Use of standard tools business including word, excel, powerpoint as well as team collaboration tools
- Ability to travel and work from the Bosch, Denham office
- Basic knowledge of B2B and B2C online marketing with relevant experience (eg. SEO, website management)
- Interest in digital strategy, IT and IoT, (sensors – solutions – services)
- Highly organised individual with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Relationship-building skills, able to work collaboratively with colleagues in a team
- Positive attitude and highly results focused, pro-active and self-motivated work style
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work in an agile start-up style environment
Successful candidate will be required to attend a training course as part of this role.