Graduate Project Coordinator 2021
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers. Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Worcester is also home to our Commercial & Industrial Division. Bosch C&I is one of the leading suppliers of heating and hot water products in the UK. We specialise in the manufacture of Industrial Boilers, Commercial Boilers and Heat Interface Units – which are also manufactured in Worcester.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for ten years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate. Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
- To effectively support the delivery of several IT projects and developments.
- To ensure Bosch project methodology, processes and governance are followed in project environment.
- Build relationships with key internal and external people to develop excellent collaboration and exchange of information
- Create and maintain relevant and necessary project documentation including open points lists, risk registers, communication plans etc
- Provide Technical and Business analyst support to local and international Process User Groups
- * Be degree qualified preferably Business or IT
- Excellent communication and influencing skills combined with an analytical mind able to understand and interpret complex concepts
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages are essential. Knowledge of IoT cloud and web technology as part of digital transformation would be an advantage
- A proactive and agile team player, the selected individual will be self-motivated, with exceptional time management skills
- Experience with project Management would be preferable
- Have the confidence to challenge and propose new ideas
- Demonstrates enthusiasm to learn and applies this knowledge using their initiative
- Good attention to detail and a quality mind-set