Client Marketing Intern
About Bright Network:
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs, Google and Amazon reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
Following significant investment into our tech, we’re on a mission to become SaaS leaders in early careers. Our decisions are backed by powerful AI machine learning and our proprietary data tool, enabling us to serve our members and partner firms more efficiently. We’re looking for a Client Marketing Intern (internally, you will be our “Partner Success Intern”) to join our Partner Success Team for 6-7 months to support them to drive this project forward.
About the opportunity:
The Partner Success team offers Bright Network’s portfolio of clients proactive, intelligent, and data-informed solutions to a range of attraction challenges.
You’ll be supporting our team of expert Partner Success Managers and developing your skills in marketing, copywriting, content creation, social media, and account management. This role is perfect for a recent graduate with strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and a passion for client success and marketing.
As a Client Marketing Intern, some of the things you’ll do will include:
- Support our Partner Success Managers in managing end-to-end campaigns for our clients containing, but not limited to, the following services:
- Email campaigns – creating targeted email sends to help our employers share their message with our members
- Social media campaigns – designing bespoke posts and paid advertising, using Canva and Facebook Ads
- Content creation – producing high quality long and short form site content
- Newsletters – taking the lead on newsletter production reaching 100k+ members
- Interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate the success of campaigns using our proprietary data analysis tools to encourage client retention and upsell
- Have regular face to face opportunities with clients, either by being involved in our portfolio of partner events or attending meetings with clients
- Keep our website up to date with the latest opportunities and employer content for Bright Network members to engage with
- Have the opportunity to work on cross-team projects and take on additional responsibility in other areas of the business
What you’ll gain from the internship:
- Hands-on exposure to the ins and outs of a client success department, with further insights into other functions such as marketing, commercial, technology, events, and beyond
- A variety of transferable skills including copywriting, client management, project management and data analysis
- Opportunities to build your wider professional skillset through getting involved in wider business initiatives, cross-team projects and presentation-leading
- Proficiency in a range of professional tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, email marketing software, Asana, Canva and more
- Experience of working in a mission-led business with a transparent structure and friendly and collaborative culture
This internship could be perfect for you if…
- You’re a graduate/graduating from university this year with any degree
- You have some extra-curricular experience, examples include: copy or content writing experience, customer or client facing roles, social media marketing, etc
- You have great interpersonal and relationship building skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as being analytically minded
- You’re a confident self-starter with the ability to use your initiative and contribute new, creative ideas to the team
- You’re excited to work in a fast-paced, high growth business where flexibility and adaptability are key
- You’re passionate about Bright Network’s mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights, and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding)
- A transparent, values-driven & collaborative working culture (which you can hear more about here!)
- A culture of flexibility & trust where you have access to an unlimited holiday allowance & flexible / hybrid-working policies
- £50 per month flexible wellbeing budget to be spent on the wellbeing benefits of your choice through our benefits platform
- Enhanced pension contribution through Aviva
- Private healthcare plan
- Sales introduction & employee referral schemes
- A culture of constant growth & improvement, with monthly lunch & learns & ad-hoc training budget for team or individual training
- Open plan & buzzing Liverpool Street office, with snack station, foosball table and a beer tap
- Regular team socials including our annual full team off-site, Christmas Party and other celebrations!
- Salary : £25,000 per annum
- Dates : August 2023 – March 2024
- Location: London, Liverpool Street (with some opportunities to work remotely)
- Reporting to: Partner Success Manager
Application & interview process:
- Initial 20-30 minute screening call with our Internal Talent Partner
- 1st round : 60-minute interview & task with a member of our Partner Success Team
- 2nd round : 60 minute Culture & Values panel interview and meet the team
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging Commitment:
Equal opportunities for all is a core part of what we do at Bright Network. To this end, we welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and endeavour to run a fair and equal hiring process at all times. We assess and recruit candidates based on competency and potential, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability status.
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging, please click here.
Please note, right now we don’t have a license to sponsor VISA applicants, so we are only able to accept applications from candidates who already have the full, unrestricted right to work in the UK.