Graduate Mechanical Engineer 2021
We are looking for Graduate Mechanical Engineers to join our team, after graduating in 2021, to help deliver innovative solutions to our clients’ technically complex projects. It’s exciting and challenging work alongside technical experts who have a passion for what they do, and you’ll be given real responsibility from day one.
Working within our multidisciplinary teams on major development projects, you will be responsible for developing mechanical designs for a range of products and processes in the consumer, healthcare, industrial and energy sectors.
In return your ingenuity will be rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing your ground-breaking new creations launched in the market, making a real difference whilst receiving an excellent benefits package.
Please ensure that you have included your A-level grades (or equivalent) on your CV and where applicable your University predicted grade.
We will be reviewing applications and interviewing on an ongoing basis. The closing date for applications is 30th November 2020.
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Mechanical Engineering from a leading university
- Strong technical abilities in the following areas: Mechanisms, Materials, Stress and strain analysis, Fluid dynamics, Thermodynamics, Design, Manufacturing processes, or another relevant specialism
- Eager with a can-do attitude
- Good presentation skills and an effective communicator
- Analytical and innovative capabilities
- Driven to rapidly absorb and develop skills in a wide range of engineering disciplines
- Some commercial awareness is an advantage
- Able to work as part of a small team to a fast-paced timescale and with excellent attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and accustomed to getting on with tasks with a thirst for new technologies and using the best tools for the job
- Bright, conscientious and creative
We are an employee owned company with our staff at the centre of our strategy. Employee ownership allows us to maintain full control over the direction of our business and our creative culture.
We hire people with a genuine enthusiasm and curiosity for engineering and science so if you’re the type of person who fills their spare time designing and making things, then we’d love to know.
In return for your hard work and insightful ideas, you receive a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 12% non-contributory pension, private healthcare and 25 days holiday