Analytics & AI Accelerate Graduate Programme 2024 - register your interest
As an Associate Consultant you will embark on a stimulating and exciting journey where you will develop key skills that influence how our clients evolve the way they work, perform and achieve their goals. You’ll have the opportunity to work on large scale transformation programmes. You will ensure the smooth delivery of end-to-end projects by working flexibly, demonstrating intellectual capability and delivering innovative solutions for clients. The day-to-day tasks can vary from engagement with senior stakeholders, conducting analysis of data, designing business strategies to delivering workshops. Your projects could be in Consumer Products & Retail, Financial Services & Insurance, Government, Utilities, Manufacturing, Automotive & Life Sciences (MALS) or Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT).
Additionally, members of the programme will work on internal projects, which contribute to the growth of our business. There is a wide variety of projects to choose from, through which you can further develop your skills and deepen your interests. Many of our graduates enjoy contributing to thought leadership, propositions and event management.
Working alongside a world-class team with a wealth of consulting and industry experience, you will begin to create relationships across the organisation and acquire a foundation of consulting skills, tools and methodologies to help you accelerate your career. You will be part of a project team, building trust-based relationships at the heart of a client’s organisation, helping them change the way they work and transform their business to achieve their goals. You’ll get early responsibility and build your skills through interesting and challenging work.
What you will need
We are interested to hear from you if you have experience working in the industries we operate in and are keen to start a career in an environment where you can drive change.
Ideally, you will have some or all of the following:
- A passion for applying analytics and data science to solve business challenges
- Knowledge, experience or strong interest in some of the following:
- Programming languages used for Data Science (i.e. Python, R, SQL)
- Data visualisation tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Looker)
- Digital Analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Analysing, drawing insight, and identifying trends from various types of data sets
- Data Management & Governance
- Data Architecture
- Data Strategy
- A strong desire to further your own personal development
- The ability to overcome barriers through drive and determination
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think strategically
- Strong team working skills, demonstrating effective communication
- The ability to work away from home
At Capgemini Invent, although academics form part of our overall hiring decision, we do not screen out purely based on academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using several tools including video interviewing and assessment centres (currently being held virtually).
After graduating from ‘The Institute’, you will join the Analytics and AI Academy.
Throughout your time on the Accelerate Programme there is a robust support system in place, which is there to help and guide you through the process.
Upon completion of 3-months within The Institute, where you will learn core consulting skills and gain a broad understanding of everything, we do at Capgemini Invent within a feed-back rich environment, you will then move into the Academy Period of the Accelerate Programme.
When you enter the A& AI Academy, a heavy emphasis is placed on your development and being able to learn a variety of skills in a multitude of environments. During the programme you will benefit from wider learning opportunities and can choose from a suite of accreditations including:
You will be joining the Analytics & AI team where we collaborate with our clients to improve their use of data and enable them to become truly data-driven enterprises. We’ve built a successful team of experts in a variety of fields such as Data Science, Data Strategy, Cloud Platforms, Data Visualisation, Intelligent Automation, Business Intelligence and Data Governance and leverage these capabilities to solve complex industry problems across a variety of sectors.
A heavy emphasis is placed on your development and being able to learn a variety of skills in a variety of learning environments. During the programme you will benefit from wider learning opportunities and can choose from a suite of accreditations including:
- Data Science: EdX HarvardX Data Science Course, Online accreditation in using Python, R and more
- Data Visualisation: Accreditation in using PowerBI, Tableau, RShiny, QLik, Plotly, Looker
- Cloud Accreditations: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
- Marketing Platforms (including Google Marketing Platform) and Process Automation (including UIPath)
- Agile @ Scale: (Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe)
- Access to licenses for Coursera and Datacamp and opportunity to complete further qualifications in the skills above
What you can expect
Working alongside a world-class team with a wealth of consulting and industry experience, you will begin to create relationships across the organisation and acquire a foundation of consulting skills, tools and methodologies to help you accelerate your career. You will be part of a project team, building trust-based relationships at the heart of a client’s organisation, helping them change the way they work and transforming their business to achieve their goals. You’ll get early responsibility and build your skills through interesting and challenging work.
Why Capgemini Invent?
As a team, we value:
Engagement: We believe in providing a stimulating working environment where our consultants are empowered to share their values and are engaged in purposeful work.
Inclusiveness: We are building a diverse and inclusive environment that embraces and values different points of view. We run regular meet-ups, alumni events, and away days twice a year – all as chances to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new.