Business Technology Accelerate Programme 2024
As an Associate Consultant you will embark on a stimulating and exciting journey where you will develop key skills that influence how our clients evolve the way they work, perform and achieve their goals. You’ll have the opportunity to work on large scale transformation programmes. You will ensure the smooth delivery of end-to-end projects by working flexibly, demonstrating intellectual capability and delivering innovative solutions for clients. The day-to-day tasks can vary from engagement with senior stakeholders, designing digital services, defining transformation strategies and managing positive client relationships.
What you will need
We are interested to hear from you if you have experience working in the industries we operate in and are keen to start a career in an environment where you can drive change.
- Ideally, you will have some or all of the following: Natural curiosity about how technology can solve business and world problems
- A passion and natural talent for emerging technology
- Familiarity with current technology and/or security concepts/trends
- Desirable but not mandatory; basic programming or prototyping skills
- An understanding that users are at the heart of great digital products
At Capgemini Invent, although academics form part of our overall hiring decision, we do not select candidates purely on academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using several tools including video interviewing and assessment centres (all currently being held virtually).
Whilst in the Business Technology Academy, you can explore the different areas of work within Business Technology (known as “tribes”) and the various accreditations and training they offer. There are six tribes which are shown in the diagram below.
After graduating from ‘The Institute’, you will join the Business Technology Academy.
Your first 3 months of the Accelerate Programme will be spent within The Institute, where you will learn core consulting skills and gain a broad understanding of everything we do at Capgemini Invent within a feed-back rich environment, you will then move into the Academy Period of the Accelerate Programme. You will then join The BT Academy, which is a great training ground for those wanting to get exposure to a range of technology-based consulting roles or those who want to specialise in certain fields such as User-Centred Design, Agile transformation, or Digital Security .
A heavy emphasis is placed on your development and being able to learn a variety of skills in a multitude of environments. During the programme you will benefit from wider learning opportunities and can choose from a suite of accreditations including:
- User Centred Design (Google UX, NN/g, Interaction Design Foundations)
- Cloud (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Digital Workplace (Microsoft Power Platform, Change Management and Service Adoption)
- Digital Security Fundamentals (CompTIA)
- Technology Business Management
- Digital and Business Architecture
- Agile @ Scale (Scrum Master, Product Owner)
- Business and soft skills (user empathy, design thinking, emotional intelligence)
What you can expect
Working alongside a world-class team with a wealth of consulting and industry experience, you will begin to create relationships across the organisation and acquire a foundation of consulting skills, tools and methodologies to help you accelerate your career. You will be part of a project team, building trust-based relationships at the heart of a client’s organisation, helping them change the way they work and transforming their business to achieve their goals. You’ll get early responsibility and build your skills through interesting and challenging work.
Why Capgemini Invent?
As a team, we value:
Engagement: We believe in providing a stimulating working environment where our consultants are empowered to share their values and are engaged in purposeful work.
Inclusiveness: We are building a diverse and inclusive environment that embraces and values different points of view. We run regular meet-ups, alumni events, and away days twice a year – all as chances to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new.