Frog Accelerate Graduate Programme 2024 - register your interest
As an Associate Consultant you will embark on a stimulating and exciting journey where you will develop key skills that influence how our clients evolve the way they work, perform and achieve their goals. You’ll have the opportunity to work on large scale transformation programmes. You will ensure the smooth delivery of end-to-end projects by working flexibly, demonstrating intellectual capability and delivering innovative solutions for clients. The day-to-day tasks can vary from working with clients to designing innovative strategies and propositions in areas such as customer engagement strategy, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), loyalty, marketing, content, commerce, service transformation and innovation, and testing these new designs with the right user research methodology through to assessing enabling technologies and platforms to bring the new designs to life.
What you will need
We are interested to hear from you if you have experience working in the industries we operate in and are keen to start a career in an environment where you can drive change.
Ideally, you will have some or all of the following:
- A natural curiosity in topics such as customer strategy, design and performance, content and marketing strategy, customer relationship management and loyalty, customer/user research and insights and service design
- An interest and/or experience in our target sectors: Retail, Consumer Products, Financial Services, Public Sector, Energy & Utilities, Travel & Transport (incl. Automotive), and Telco & Media
- A strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment alongside senior client stakeholders to articulate the value of the customer, their behaviours and motivations as a key part of any business’ growth and transformation strategy
At Capgemini Invent, although academics form part of our overall hiring decision, we do not select candidates purely on academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using several tools including video interviewing and assessment centres (all currently being held virtually).
After graduating from ‘The Institute’, you will join the frog Academy.
Your first 3 months of the Accelerate Programme will be spent within The Institute, where you will learn core consulting skills and gain a broad understanding of everything we do at frog (Capgemini Invent) within a feed-back rich environment, you will then move into the Academy Period of the Accelerate Programme. When you enter the frog Academy, a heavy emphasis is placed on your development and being able to learn a variety of skills in a multitude of environments. During the programme you will benefit from wider learning opportunities and can choose from a suite of accreditations including:
- Core methodologies and trends
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Journey Mapping Accelerator
- Business Capability Design & Analysis
- Contact Centre Foundation
- Customer Strategy & Performance
- User Research and Service Design
- Design Thinking
- Customer platforms and accreditations
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Digital Asset Management (DAM)/Content Management System (CMS)
- Campaign Management
- UX & Prototyping
- Adobe Business Practitioner
- Salesforce Accreditation
- Commerce Cloud certifications
What you can expect
Working alongside a world-class team with a wealth of consulting and industry experience, you will begin to create relationships across the organisation and acquire a foundation of consulting skills, tools and methodologies to help you accelerate your career. You will be part of a project team, building trust-based relationships at the heart of a client’s organisation, helping them change the way they work and transforming their business to achieve their goals. You’ll get early responsibility and build your skills through interesting and challenging work.
Why Capgemini Invent?
As a team, we value:
Engagement: We believe in providing a stimulating working environment where our consultants are empowered to share their values and are engaged in purposeful work.
Inclusiveness: We are building a diverse and inclusive environment that embraces and values different points of view. We run regular meet-ups, alumni events, and away days twice a year – all as chances to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new.