CFC is a specialist insurance provider and a pioneer in emerging risk. With a track record of disrupting inefficient insurance markets, CFC uses proprietary technology to deliver high-quality products to market faster than the competition while making it easier for brokers to do business. Our broad range of commercial insurance products are purpose-built for today’s risks, and we aim to give our customers everything they need in one, easy-to-understand policy.
Headquartered in London, CFC serves more than 70,000 businesses in over 80 countries. We’re privately held and growing faster than any of our competitors in the market.
Although insurance is a serious business, our culture isn’t too corporate and we never take ourselves too seriously. We are ‘one-team’ and enjoy a culture of openness and encouragement. We invest heavily in the learning and development of our people and enjoy a fast-paced working atmosphere that is friendly, supportive, and fun.
To assist with the management of binding authority agreements and the reporting requirements associated with them. Ad hoc assistance with general MI provided to the business.
Key responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Assisting in production of monthly bordereau and regulatory reports
- Coordination and administration of all agency, commission and CRM processes
- Organising and recording of binder endorsements
- Maintaining Lloyd’s Atlas information
- Liaising with binder brokers & carriers on their queries or data requirements
- Assisting with the organisation of binding authority audits
- Assisting with monthly File Review
- Organisation of binding authority audits
- Assisting with MI reporting
Skills & Ability
- Strong verbal & written communication skills and attention to detail
- Accurate numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and identify and meet tight deadlines
Knowledge & Experience
- Computer literacy with strong skills in Outlook, Word and particularly Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic
CFC Benefits include 25 days holiday, private medical insurance (plus dental and optical cashback benefit), life insurance scheme, income protection scheme, pension plan, season ticket loan, Subsidised gym membership, and employee well-being programme including 24/7 employee assistance line, in-office massage and physio appointments and educational sessions. CFC social events include summer party weekend, Halloween and Christmas parties and we also now operate a ‘dress for your day’ dress code.