Graduate Marketing Coordinator Stockport 2024
The Graduate Marketing Coordinator role encompasses helping to ensure our social media is aligned with CGA’s values and objectives, acting as a custodian for our CRM and CMS system to ensure we have accurate data and content to assist with sales and marketing activity, assisting with email marketing and content marketing campaigns, and being a brand guardian when it comes to the design of any CGA content.
- Assist with the management of the business’s social media accounts, including planning, creating content and reporting
- Support the Marketing Managers in the smooth running and development of the Marketing Department
- Support with the execution of marketing materials like sales collateral, press releases, blogs, advertising, digital and PR campaigns
- Assist in the management of the company’s website and coordination of blogs
- Assist with event planning and management
- Work with our Marketing Coordinator to curate, create and send our weekly ezine and other email campaigns
- Maintain brand consistency across all marketing and sales collateral
- Actively manage the CRM database, ensuring it is accurate and up to date
- Analyse and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns
- Work with the Marketing team to coordinate and execute marketing activities with external stakeholders
- Actively share ideas on areas of improvement across content and channels
- Technically savvy
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident personality
- High standards with exceptional attention to detail
- Keen learner, always looking to develop skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- A great team player, enjoys working as part of a creative and energetic team
What we offer
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Cycling Solutions Scheme
- Holiday Entitlement plus additional Holiday Purchase Options
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Local Discounts (Cinema tickets, retailers etc)
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth.
In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.