Network Support Engineer (Meraki) Summer Internship London 2024
Meraki Interns are key players within our teams, and our Network Support Interns lean into resolving cases that cover the entire Meraki product line, including wireless access points, security appliances, switches and Systems Manager applications, "just like our full-time engineers!". Through your contribution, you will enable our customers to do more things, more easily than ever before.
Our UK based paid Internship Programme runs for 12 weeks between June & August 2024, and will provide you with a steep learning curve within a fun & real-world working environment; resulting in a deeper understanding of networking, strong problem-solving skills and a proficiency in customer support.
Matched with a committed mentor, you'll be provided with feedback and guidance throughout the duration of the program. Mentors also help with introductions to other team members, induction of tools and processes, and provide a smooth integration into Meraki life.
Working full-time hours alongside our team, Interns become enthusiastic contributors of the Support team - and we look for inquisitive and passionate individuals who embrace tackling new tasks and are pro-active in helping their team.
- Research and resolve issues reported by Meraki customers and partners
- Assist with lab testing work as needed for Meraki products
- Identify, reproduce and document bugs
- Complete a Network Project and present your work to your peers and leaders. If you have a project in mind? Let us know, and we'll help you to make it happen!
- You should be set to graduate in Spring 2025 and studying BSc or simular in Networking and Systems Administration, Computer Information Technology, Network Technologies, Computer Science, or a related subject area from a University/ College or Accredited Course - Sorry NOT accepting Masters Students
- Have a detailed understanding of networking principles, e.g. ability to explain the functions of and differences among the link, network, transport, and application layers.
- Exhibit an empathetic approach towards assisting customers: problem-deciphering / solving, explaining and resolution
- Be naturally resourceful, imaginative and creative whilst retaining excellent attention to detail
- Be able to interconnect with others: converse and convey through your excellent social skills