Quantitative Research Graduate London 2023
Our mission is to be the most successful investment team in the world. Quantitative Researchers play a key role in this mission by developing next-generation models and trading approaches for a range of investment strategies.
You’ll get to challenge the impossible in quantitative research by applying sophisticated and complex statistical techniques to financial markets, some of the most complex data sets in the world.
- Conceptualize valuation strategies, develop, and continuously improve upon mathematical models and help translate algorithms into code
- Back test and implement trading models and signals in a live trading environment
- Use unconventional data sources to drive innovation
- Conduct research and statistical analysis to build and refine monetization systems for trading signals
Your Skills and Talents
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, or another highly quantitative field
- Strong knowledge of probability and statistics (e.g., machine learning, time-series analysis, pattern recognition, NLP)
- Prior experience working in a data driven research environment
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB)
- Experience with distributed computing using MapReduce
- Experience with translating mathematical models and algorithms into code (Python, R or C++)
- Independent research experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For thirty years, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.