Software Engineering Graduate London 2023
At Citadel, our engineers work in small teams to turn the best ideas into high-performing and resilient technology. With short development cycles, work rapidly goes into production. As an engineer, you can create systems architectures, develop platforms and build web frameworks. You’ll have access to state-of-the-art tools and apply innovative techniques including distributed computing, natural language processing, machine learning and more.
- Create technological tools that bring trading strategies to life
- Develop high-performance, large data research platforms
- Work in small teams to build the future of finance
Your skills & talents
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD)
- Exceptional programming and design skills
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with probability and statistics
- Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative, complex and highly technical team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for solving challenging problems using technology
Opportunities available in London.
Citadel is one of the world’s leading alternative investment managers. We manage capital on behalf of many of the world’s preeminent private, public and nonprofit institutions. We seek the highest and best use of investor capital in order to deliver market leading results and contribute to broader economic growth. For over 30 years, Citadel has cultivated a culture of learning and collaboration among some of the most talented and accomplished investment professionals, researchers and engineers in the world. Our colleagues are empowered to test their ideas and develop commercial solutions that accelerate their growth and drive real impact.