Technology Spring Insight Programme
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here.
The Citi Technology Spring Insight Week which has been designed to give you maximum exposure to our Technology, our people and company culture to help you decide if Citi is the right fit for you. Our most successful Spring interns will be considered for the 2022 Summer Analyst program.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Our ICG Technologists support and enable the success of our trading businesses and by utilizing a broad range of technologies; our team is at the forefront of innovation. We seek to drive our systems and processes toward scalable, low-latency, high-frequency enterprise systems to support Citi and our aggressive growth strategy. Our Technology program is divided into two streams; Software Development and Production Support and through the Spring Insight week you will get to experiences both areas.
Our Software Development team have a passion for using Technology to make our business faster, more efficient and more profitable and design and implement innovative technical solutions to the problems faced by our traders. In many ways, they are the architects of what’s next. Our Production Support team is no less important. It plays an integral part in running and maintaining the production environment via providing business facing support for trading applications to trading, middle office and operations so that they can confidently conduct business and service clients.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Skills Sessions
- Team projects and presentations
- Networking/Social events
- Work Shadowing
- Team/client meetings
Who you are
- You are in 1st year (or 2nd year of a four year course)
- You achieved a minimum of 96 UCAS points
- You can demonstrate a passion for Technology. A knowledge of any of the following would be a plus but not essential: SQL, Unix/Linux, Scripting languages, Windows Servers
What we look for
We're looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to learn and experience working in global organization.
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility.
- You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making