Graduate Service Delivery Manager
As a market-leading specialist in digital, critical software and outsourcing, we never stand still. So, you won’t either! At Civica, every day is different. From new faces and experiences, to opportunities and challenges, it’s our people and culture that makes us different. After all, our growth and success over the last 18 years hasn’t been coincidental. It’s been down to us attracting, recruiting and retaining, fresh thinking individuals with a passion to make a difference. Individuals just like YOU!
This role supports a team of 9 Service Delivery Managers in the delivery of multi-million pound services and projects ensuring quality of Service, Customer satisfaction and achieving our targets for sales renewals, new business and profitable services. With one to one coaching and mentoring, the objective is for you to progress to Service Delivery Manager with responsibility for a portfolio of services after a year.
So, what does a Service Delivery Manager do?
- Support the management of operational issues with customers to ensure successful outcomes and satisfaction with the Service
- Preparation of documentation and collateral for the regular Service Review meetings with our customers
- Attending customer Service Review meetings to support the Service Delivery Manager
- Identifying persistent issues with Services and defining and implementing Service Improvement Plans to improve delivery
- Monitoring the financial performance of Service work against agreed targets
- Monitoring the operational performance of Service work against SLA
- Supporting the Managed Service Renewal process
The secret to your success
- Passion. That’s our secret. We only employ the most talented, qualified and creative graduates, all of whom exhibit professionalism, consistency and integrity in everything they do. We promise that the only career limitation will be your own ambition!
- Commitment. Our people and their commitment to do well for customers, colleagues and communities, is a defining characteristic of Civica.
- Excellent communication skills, a proven ability to work as a team and great interpersonal skills count. We’ll also be looking for you to be self-motivated and work on your own initiative. At Civica we embrace diversity and appreciate individuality, so don’t forget to tell us about your passions and adventures!
- Any degree considered, an interest in design or analysis would be beneficial (minimum grade 2:2)
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- An excellent communicator both written and oral
- Customer focused
- Financial awareness
As clichéd as it may sound, you’re our future, our differentiator and our greatest asset, so rest assured that we’ll reward you accordingly. Here’s what you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- Regular performance reviews and 1:1s
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Critical Illness cover from your first day of employment (£25,000)
You’ll also receive a competitive, flexible benefits package which includes private healthcare cover, cycle to work scheme, Tastecard and more. Plus 25 days holiday per annum plus a ‘Donate a day’ to support a charity of your choice.