Capital Markets & Advisory International Bank Bonds Origination Internship 2021
We are looking for an intern for the DCM International Bank Bonds Origination team within the London DCM team with a geographical focus on North America, the UK and CEEMEA emerging markets.
- Closely co-operate with Syndicate, Trading, Research and Relationship Managers.
- Establish relevant contacts in area of expertise with issuers, law firms, accountants and investors.
- Prepare market updates, pricingd and presentations
- Assist compliance and client onboarding services in KYC and AML procedures.
- Contribute to client coverage, conference calls, meetings, call reports, internal market update meetings/calls, team integration, team information, market and regulatory developments updates and other tasks whether client related or internal
- Assist in winning and executing bond mandates with other internal stakeholders and outside parties (e.g. lawyers, other joint-lead managers, accountants)
- Provide support in winning other CF and risk and liability management mandates
- Closely co-operate with relationship units and other stakeholders, from budgeting, client pitching, client visits, client conference calls, seminars and conferences, applying for trading Cooperate with Syndicate, Sales, Trading and Research
- Advise clients in a variety of debt products (e.g. senior unsecured, hybrids, covered bonds)
- Prepare market updates (whether client specific or otherwise), and client specific information (pricing updates, issuance recommendations)
- Preparation of presentations (e.g. pitch books) using the latest market trends and team market analysis
- Graduated in the last 12 months or working towards graduation
- Expected to or have achieved a minimum 2.1 UK bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 320 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially excel and word)
- Some business knowledge or previous internships within Financial Services but not essential
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of capital markets and regulatory developments
- Your employment is conditional on you having the right to live and work in the UK
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months