Capital Markets & Advisory International Bank Bonds Origination Internship 2021
Applications for this job are now closed
We are looking for an intern for the DCM International Bank Bonds Origination team within the London DCM team with a geographical focus on North America, the UK and CEEMEA emerging markets.
- Closely co-operate with Syndicate, Trading, Research and Relationship Managers.
- Establish relevant contacts in area of expertise with issuers, law firms, accountants and investors.
- Prepare market updates, pricingd and presentations
- Assist compliance and client onboarding services in KYC and AML procedures.
- Contribute to client coverage, conference calls, meetings, call reports, internal market update meetings/calls, team integration, team information, market and regulatory developments updates and other tasks whether client related or internal
- Assist in winning and executing bond mandates with other internal stakeholders and outside parties (e.g. lawyers, other joint-lead managers, accountants)
- Provide support in winning other CF and risk and liability management mandates
- Closely co-operate with relationship units and other stakeholders, from budgeting, client pitching, client visits, client conference calls, seminars and conferences, applying for trading Cooperate with Syndicate, Sales, Trading and Research
- Advise clients in a variety of debt products (e.g. senior unsecured, hybrids, covered bonds)
- Prepare market updates (whether client specific or otherwise), and client specific information (pricing updates, issuance recommendations)
- Preparation of presentations (e.g. pitch books) using the latest market trends and team market analysis
- Graduated in the last 12 months or working towards graduation
- Expected to or have achieved a minimum 2.1 UK bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 320 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially excel and word)
- Some business knowledge or previous internships within Financial Services but not essential
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of capital markets and regulatory developments
- Your employment is conditional on you having the right to live and work in the UK
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
DEADLINE 17th February 2021