Business Management Graduate Programme 2024
Our Service Managers are responsible for developing a long-term partnership with our customers by providing high-quality advice and support whilst coming up with creative solutions to challenges and helping organisations to address their business needs and objectives more efficiently.
The service managers are the face of our services business and are often seen as an extended part of the customer team, through their proximity and solid understanding of the customer's business and its people.
Our Service Management division is placed right at the heart of our business and the services they provide for some of the world’s largest organisations help to keep the public safe, keep planes in the air, entertain the world and develop lifesaving drugs. By the end of the programme, you will have ownership for keeping some of these critical services running as well as driving new opportunities to grow the account.
What you’ll do
- Learn about Computacenter's core service offerings, develop your leadership skills and work towards industry-recognised qualifications
- Build strong long-lasting relationships with your customers and account teams to understand your customer's business objectives and goals and add value to new and existing services
- Lead customer and internal service review meetings to keep track of service performance, and key actions to ensure services are being delivered in line with contractual obligations and strategic goals
- Develop your knowledge of our technical services and commercial policies to ensure your customer's services run efficiently and the customer is happy
- Manage the operational costs and revenues, forecasting for new business opportunities and reporting on the financial health and performance of your customer account
- Identifying growth opportunities and working alongside the customer in helping them with their business and technology challenges.
- Sharpen your presentation and communication skills by presenting to customers and the account and leadership teams on account strategy and performance.
- Analyse key performance metrics and trends to look for ways in which you can provide additional value and innovation to improve or grow services
- Exposure to a global corporate environment with an opportunity to work with colleagues across the world (e.g. Spain, France, Germany, South Africa)
Upon completion of the 10-month graduate programme, there are lots of potential progression opportunities available including roles such as Service Manager, Customer Delivery Manager or Operations manager.
What you’ll need
- You’ll need to have a degree in any discipline and any classification by the start date or up to 3 years of previous experience within a customer-facing or IT industry role
- You’ll need to be a driven and self-motivated individual with an interest in IT and technology
- You’ll need to enjoy working as part of a team and be able to build strong professional relationships at all levels
- You’ll need to be driven, motivated and committed to providing outstanding levels of services
- You’ll need to be adaptable to situations and be proactive in problem-solving and decision-making
- You’ll need to be confident in speaking and delivering presentations to senior leaders and customers