Business Analyst Graduate 2021
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 16,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.05 billion (2019). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
We offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join our team in Group Quality Management & Assurance team, to support the Group Lessons Learned (GLL) process and tool in UK as a Business analyst graduate.
It is an amazing opportunity for a talented graduate with a passion of data, dashboards and analytics to gain further qualification and development. This 9 month fast-track development programme, centred in the UK but working across our Group, is designed to accelerate the most talented individuals into the world of IT. This unique journey could be the start of the rest of your career.
The GLL process & tool facilitates collection, review and alignment to key stakeholders and initiatives, of lessons learned feedback from across the Group. This will also entail maintaining operation of the outputs for the UK GLL country Improvement Board and provide analysis and reporting of the Group Lessons Learned feedback, working with the DE & FR Group lessons learned teams.
The role will also provide support to the wider QM&A team assisting with input to UK Post Campaign Reviews processes, being a direct source of Lessons Learned feedback (PCR) and working in the production of reporting analysis for stakeholders from across the business.
- To support the Group Lessons Learned process
- Generate and publish updated dashboards for triage and forum members
- Mange case management workflow and monitor aligned owners
- Scheduling of regular 1-2-1 calls and ad-hoc calls with Functional Delegate Forum members
- Generate specific functional feedback reports as requested
- Maintain Group Lessons Learned SharePoint site and change request process
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, customer contacts and interviewers to maintain timeliness of PCRs and report output
The Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent communication skills – this role requires telephone contact with senior internal and customer contacts
- Experience of supporting operational process, ensuring activities are completed in a regular, timely manner.
- Good MS Office skills (Excel & PowerPoint)
- A highly organised approach to work
- Good team-working ability, with a desire to collaborate across Group
- Experience of working with SharePoint
What will I gain from the Programme?
Over the 9 months we will provide you with the essential skills and business acumen to help you to
become a world-class Business analyst and build your successful career, including:
- International business experience
- Exposure to a global corporate environment
- Deepening your understanding of data and strengthening your strategic thinking skills
- Assigned mentors to ensure your personal and professional development
- Working with our close-knit and supportive team with great harmony and collaborative spirit
- Room for personal growth and support for career progression
- Create and develop new dashboards and processes for our organization
- Working closely with and for our customers
- Full visibility of the company’s data
- You will create processes and develop dashboards to answer complex questions
- You will learn to handle and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Fully funded training
- 23 days holiday per annum
- A salary of £30000 per annum
- Company benefits
- Fresh minds young talent community