Graduate Consulting Analyst - orgvue - September 2021 Intake
orgvue, a division of Concentra Analytics, is the leader in workforce analytics and organizational modelling, and is looking for motivated, high performing individuals to join the Advisory Services team as a Consultant to help our teams in transforming Fortune 500 and large privately-owned organizations across EMEA. orgvue delivers a SaaS solution that brings together organizational data held in disparate systems, making it possible for enterprises to understand, design and deliver more effective and efficient workforce operating models. We are working with household brands across all sectors including financial services, retail, technology, consumer goods, healthcare, entertainment, food and logistics. Recent successes include one of our clients who doubled their revenue to $4B by designing the proper operating model; another deployed responsible cost-cutting measures that saved them $50M.
**Closing date for applications April 30th 2021, start date September 2nd 2021**
About the role
As an Graduate Analyst, you must be able to work with diverse teams and build strong and trusted client relationships at the appropriate level. You will be advising and working with clients' senior leaders and their teams in using orgvue and will require an appetite for new thinking, application of methodologies and analytical tools.
You will be the driving force behind client projects. By understanding business needs and challenges, you will transform business operating models with the latest analytical tools and techniques. This role is based at our Global headquarters in London.
What you will be doing
- Be part of the client engagement team and create trusted relationships at the appropriate level to solve key business problems by combining your experience, data and orgvue’s capabilities.
- Deliver all aspects of our advisory projects that includes implementing technical data architecture solutions, designing and building insightful analytics dashboards and visualizations and working with our clients to help build their Organizational Planning & Analysis (OP&A) capabilities.
- Conduct Data-Driven Organizational Design (DDOD) by delivering analytical insights on the current business through data capture, analysis and storytelling and supporting our clients in tracking and monitoring changes to their workforce over time.
- Advise and train clients on how they can best utilize orgvue to deliver operational and strategic business objectives.
- You’re excited by the prospect of joining a rapidly growing international company with a highly successful EMEA division.
- You’re interested in building consulting skills within the HR/OD analytics space.
- You want to make a fundamental difference to some of the largest organizations and household names across EMEA.
- You really enjoy solving problems and using analytics. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions
- 2:1 degree minimum, preferably in a quantitative and/or business discipline; postgraduate qualifications desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Data analysis skills essential; knowledge of statistics modelling is preferred.
- Experience with analytics tool such as Tableau, SQL, R, Python or MATLAB is a plus.
- Client-facing experience is a plus.
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Season ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers