Assistant Influencer Marketing & Communications Manager London 2023
Fancy working with some of the world’s most prolific luxury fragrance and cosmetic brands such as Gucci, Rimmel, Burberry, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss and philosophy to name a few? We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance and World #3 in Colour Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of brands is sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Background to the role
We’re looking for a passionate and proactive Assistant PR & Influencer Marketing Manager to support on Max Factor. The role will help to maximise awareness and build advocacy with key opinion leaders and online communities. You’ll work closely with the PR/IM Manager to support the creation and implementation of integrated plans that significantly accerlerate brand reach, EMV and drive brand growth ambitions in the UK market.
- Support relationships with influencers, influencer agents and press to keep the brand front of mind through organic coverage + social mentions
- Contribute to local PR & Influencer Marketing strategies and ensure they are aligned to marketing plans
- Executional support of PR/IM events, VIP gifting and mass seeding programmes
- Management of measurement platforms to ensure we’re driving EMV vs. competitors and reporting results back to the business
- Work closely with external third party influencer marketing & event production/logistics agencies, to deliver best in class campaigns and projects aligned with the brands strategic objectives
- Cultivating and strengthening relationships with beauty media, content creators and agents
- Have your finger on the pulse and pro-actively share emerging trends, platforms and KOLs within the influencer marketing space
- Closely monitor and analyse competitor activations to drive informed decisions with local strategy
- General admin support including but not limited to: raising POs, sourcing influencers, responding to agent and media enquiries, product send outs (Adhoc and mass seeding)
Experience & requirements of the role
- Experience working in the beauty industry in a similar role
- A passion for beauty and the evolving influencer marketing space
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous project management skills and the ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and ability to demonstrate strong sense of individual accountability
- Strong team player and collaborates easily with others, willing to help and learn from others and shares relevant information with the team
- Good industry and cultural awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible approach and adapts to challenges and changing priorities as needed, going above and beyond
What we offer
- Operating within a fast-moving industry and dynamic category, the successful candidate will flourish in the heart of a local market office. They will benefit from daily learning opportunities and have the unique ability to shape their careers through gaining a truly multi-faceted experience within a pioneering organization.
- The team has a ‘fun first’ mindset and we work closely together supporting one another to be our best selves.
- You will have the option to work flexbily in line with our Omni Working structure and access to an array of exceptional benefits from day one in the business from Summer Working hours, exceptional Healthcare benefits and generous parental leave to discounts on beauty products and office social events.