HR Intern - 2021
Fancy working with some of the world’s most prolific luxury fragrance and cosmetic brands such as Rimmel, Gucci, Tiffany, Alexander McQueen, Burberry, Max Factor Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss and philosophy?
We are Coty UKI and we are recruiting for a HR Intern role which will provide HR support to our employees based in the office and across various retail, and field based locations.
The role will support across areas including employee engagement, talent and performance management, training and development, employee relations, compensation, benefits working closely with Coty HR Business Partners and HR Centers of Excellence and market/in-country HR Leads.
We are looking for a self-confident, quick learner, with plenty of enthusiasm and a desire to make their mark. You will be a team player and an effective communicator, with demonstrated experience of working collaboratively and making an impact. You will hold the ability to manage changing circumstances through a flexible, adaptable and pragmatic approach.
- Support and/or lead on ad-hoc HR projects at a local level such as Global On Boarding, Health & Well Being, Global Benchmarking, Digital brand solutions etc.
- Provide comprehensive support for end-to-end employee lifecycle processes working through multiple internal stakeholders
- Liaise with the HR Services teams to ensure timely delivery of HR services to Wimbledon and field-based teams such as documentation, payroll query resolution etc
- Support in HR analytics management and People Data for Coty
- Support the engagement agenda for Coty UKI and putting in motion relevant action plans and creative initiatives to enhance engagement.
- Support on employee relations matters, including running disciplinary and grievance investigations if relevant
- Assist with the design and delivery of relevant learning and development initiatives
What you will bring:
- Passion and enthusiasm for Human Resources, our people, our culture and our brands
- Readiness to learn and put your learnings into action in order to make a real impact
- Fosters trust and is able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Strong analytical skills and is digitally proficient
- Able to balance empathy/understanding with business realities
- Strong communicator, who can explain complex matters in a straightforward way and influence stakeholders effectively
- We work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, so you'll be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task whilst ensuring keen attention to detail
- The ability to recognise problems and respond and won’t be fazed by ambiguity, using your own resourcefulness to find solutions
- Organisation - Effective organisational skills, with a highly structured approach
Relationship management - Able to develop strong, credible relationships across all levels of the organization
- Initiative - Tackles problems head-on and takes independent action
Adaptability and comfort with pace & change.
- Enjoys working in an ever-changing environment where the business/industry may be rapidly evolving in line with shifting internal/external realities. Stands as a positive change ambassador during tough situations.
What you will gain:
- Enhance and develop HR skills and experience across all areas of HR, from employee engagement and employee relations, to compensation and benefits and recruitment via on the job learning
- Be encouraged to contribute to and lead on HR projects across the business
- The opportunity to make a real impact to Coty and our people
- Coaching, guidance and support from the UKI HR Team
- To begin with you should be interested in taking a year out as part of your degree and to be on target for at least a 2:1 in your degree.
- You must be authorised to work in the UK for the whole placement too.
- Whilst you don’t need a specific degree background to apply, you do need to be enthusiastic, with plenty of energy and passion for the areas of our business that you’re applying for.
- This internship is for a minimum of 1 year and must form part of your degree - normally prior to the final year of study.
- University Placements run from June/July/August 2021 for 12 months.