Junior Syndicate Desk 12 Month Internship London 2024
Assist Junior Syndicate desk in all administrative tasks of a deal execution to bond settlement.
Daily Syndicate & Administrative Responsibilities
- Involved in Book building process (particularly in charge of the e-book) – order reconciliations
- Execution of hedging operations (mainly EGB and swaps) on behalf of Syndicate Managers on the desk
- Ticketing and P&L Calculation.
- Trade bookings in FO booking systems
- Maintaining the EU Syndicate blotter up to date
- Reconciliation of EU Syndicate blotter and digital scorecard
- Following up on back office request regarding fee settlement
- Ensure all syndicate administrative tasks have been closed for each deal (fee booking, daily Pnl reporting, Middle Office emails, etc.)
- Contribute to discussions with the other members of DCM teams as requested and as appropriate to review market strategy and exchange ideas and any other pertinent information.
- Maintain open and constructive contact with the Sales desks regarding shared business.
- Perform ad hoc reporting requested by Management (monthly business review, quarter business review, etc.)
Counterparties and Clients
- Ensure the Global Head of GMD Syndicate is made fully aware in a timely fashion of all matters that might have a material impact on the Syndicate group performance, risk position or compliance with legal or regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with peers in other organisations as applicable.
- Ensure adherence to KYC procedures and policy.
Minimum level of study
- Bachelor Degree/BSc Degree or equivalent
- Dynamic, creative individual with the ability to show initiative.
- Committed to keeping up to date with relevant technologies, backed up by recent technical certifications.
- Able to work without direction to achieve results.
- Strong time keeping and time management.
- You will work well under pressure keeping a well composed image.
- Hands on approach and the ability to go the extra mile.
Crédit Agricole CIB is the corporate and investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, the 10th largest banking group worldwide in terms of balance sheet size (The Banker, July 2022). 8,600 employees in more than 30 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East and North Africa, support the Bank's clients, meeting their financial needs throughout the world.
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its large corporate and institutional clients a range of products and services in capital market activities, investment banking, structured finance, commercial banking and international trade. The Bank is a pioneer in the area of climate finance, and is currently a market leader in this segment with a complete offer for all its clients.