Graduate Mechanical Engineer 2023
We are looking for exceptional mechanical engineering graduates to join one of the world’s leading product design and development consultancies. We operate in tight-knit, highly efficient multi-functional project teams to develop and deliver innovative products ranging from personal drug delivery and diagnostic devices through beauty care and fragrancing devices to electric hyper scooters and flight simulators.
As part of our world class mechanical engineering team you will work closely with designers, electronics and software engineers and other skill teams in a flexible work environment to tackle the visual, ergonomic and functional aspects of projects in parallel, helping us deliver smart solutions that connect our clients to the future and improve people’s lives.
- You will need a 1st or Upper 2nd degree in mechanical engineering from a university with a strong engineering reputation, or an equivalent broad based technical qualification.
- You should be able to combine academic excellence with a natural engineering intuition and a genuine interest in product development. Direct experience in a product design and development environment is not essential, but relevant work experience and university design projects would be beneficial.
- You must be a creative problem-solver, able to generate innovative solutions to engineering problems.
- You will need to assimilate new information and learn new skills very quickly in a dynamic consultancy environment.
- You will be expected to take responsibility for your technical design work, although experienced engineers will be happy to advise you and we have formal checking procedures in place.
- You must be a good verbal and written communicator.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, hardworking and proud of your work. People at DCA are passionate about the creation and delivery of solutions that improve people’s lives.
Pay And Benefits
We offer competitive salaries, with other benefits such as discretionary bonuses, flexible working arrangements, paid overtime and profit-related pay schemes. We combine formal training and on-the-job career development through our mentoring and reviewing processes.