Inside Product Specialist EMEA Services Inside Sales Graduate Program Dublin 2024
At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical consultation during the sales process.This graduate role offers additional individual career mapping, excellent remuneration and commission structure and work-life balance.
Join us as a Graduate Services Inside Sales Representative in Irelandto do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.As a graduate you will join our international team who directly advise customers on everything from services product features and configurations through to pricing and availability.
What you’ll achieve
The role of a Graduate Services Inside Sales Product Specialist, is an internal Sales role within the Services Sales Organisation focus on growing our Deployment & Transformation Services portfolio. The purpose of the role is to support our internal and external Customers in delivering end to end solutions across the full Dell Technologies product portfolio. It involves developing close working relationships with your sales teams and wider stakeholders, to maximise the opportunity to sell the full suite of the Dell Technologies Services portfolio.
- Support your colleagues on a day-to-day basis by working with a set of accounts to drive the growth of support,deployment,and transformation services
- Engage with customers, on calls, emails, and online meetings, to better understand their business need and strategic growth objectives to advise on the best solution to master their Digital Transformation journey
- Increase overall Services revenue and services content rate within the Core Sales Segment
- Build relationships with your aligned services colleagues andaccount teams to drive and promote services within the wider sales organization
- Stay up to date on your working opportunities and ongoing pipeline management
Take the first step towards your dream career. Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Recent graduate with an IT / Business related degree between 2023-2024 from full time education.
- 1-2 years of work experience through internships or student roles in customer facing role, technicalsales, systems engineering or related business units
- High level of customer orientation, learning agility, resilience, persistence and intercultural competence (communication & cooperation within EMEA region)
- Confidence in phone conversation and email communication etiquette
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and any of the following languages: German, French, Dutch, Spanish
- Passion for technology and sales with the ambition to succeed within a sales role
- Good analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.