Professional Services Internship London 2024
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Professional Services team! The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers, and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams.
Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high-risk projects - from design to delivery.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Undergraduate Intern on our Professional Services Team in London.
What you’ll achieve
You will be part of a structured learning program designed and curated by Dell Technologies. Our aim is to provide you with the best internship experience available, which in turn will provide you with the ideal platform to start your career. The program is aimed at students who are at the end of their penultimate year of study, and who will graduate in 2024.
We are looking for interns who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal intern is customer-focused, results-driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
- Be part of a structured internship program that will give you exposure to the Professional Services organization, the wider world of Dell Technologies, and with additional training around soft skills development, managing your personal brand, and inclusion (to name just a few)!
- Develop innovative output & actionable recommendations (based on analysis) to improve business performance and contribute towards corporate goals and strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, dynamic and global environment throughout the execution of project workstreams; including milestone tracking and risk/issue management
- Analyze and aggregate company-specific research/data, reviewing market trends, sales modeling, financial information, macroeconomic trends, and competitor analysis, etc
Take the first step towards your dream career. Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- This program is designed for undergraduates who are working towards a bachelor’s / Honour's degree , in a technology or business-related field, and who will graduate in 2024.
- Available for the duration of the internship (starting Feb 2024)
- Ability to demonstrate solid problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable working with global teams spread across multiple regions
- Productivity and excellent communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in day to day activities
- Ability to follow process, policies and practices to achieve consistency and compliance
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.