Consulting Graduate 2021
“We are seeking strategic Consultants of the future; driven, smart and passionate about shaping the future of Financial Services”
Delta Capita is a global Consulting firm focused on Financial Services. Delta Capita is part of the Prytek holdings group and recognised by the Financial Times as a top 1000 fastest growing businesses in Europe in 2020; Our ambition is to become the trusted partner of choice to financial institutions by bringing next-generation proposition to our chosen industry.
We believe the future of financial services success rests in looking at organisations in a new way. Our mission is to help our clients materially reduce costs by creating and leveraging mutualised platforms and increase revenue by exploring the art of the possible using technology as a key design cornerstone.
Our clients range from Tier 1 Investment Banks, Wealth Management firms, Private Banks to Insurance companies. We partner with our clients through the delivery of infrastructure, technology, people, and consulting services across the entire financial services value chain.
Technology is at the heart of our solutions, and as the financial services arm of Prytek, we leverage the substantial FinTech portfolio of the group, allowing us to create new services and operate as a leading FinTech accelerator.
We have been on an incredible journey since the business launched in 2012. Currently in seven locations, with over 250 staff, we seek extraordinary people to join our growing business.
From the little things like office-free breakfast every morning and the monthly social events that we maintain even in this challenging time through to our commitment to providing the best career development and opportunities to work globally. We are a strong believer in developing our people and giving them the tools to succeed.
We are a fast-growing company with positive energy that comes from an entrepreneurial spirit, an incessant drive to achieve, and a collegiate way of working. At Delta Capita, the work of each individual makes an impact on the success of our company.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, talented colleagues, and a great environment where you are challenged, can grow, and lead, DC is the right place for you.
- Be a cultural fit, our graduate intakes form the future of our company, as such value and belief compatibility is as important as technical fit
- Be passionate about solving complex problems
- Be articulate, collaborative, and communicate effectively
- Be self-motivated with high levels of resilience, enthusiasm and drive for success within an entrepreneurial business
- Be ready to thrive in a dynamic environment and operate in a project based working environment
- Have strong academic background from a reputable institution, minimum Bachelor’s degree, post graduate qualifications are an added bonus, but not a must
- Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future
What’s in this for you?
As a Graduate in our Consulting arm, you’ll gain experience in solving the pertinent challenges in financial services. You’ll develop the ability to break down complexity, gain the ability to design solutions at a macro and micro level, and use next-generation technology to accelerate outcomes.
You could be helping clients design target operating models to establish a new investment banking entity, or design a new marketplace platform for an established commercial bank or help launch a new Fintech business for a start-up.
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- Private medical cover
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Corporate perks
Selected candidates are invited for interviews, which include both case studies and questions on your educational and/or professional background. The objectives are to:
- Get to know you
- Learn how you think and respond to issues relevant to our work
- Understand your strengths and areas of development
- Gain interest in your motivation and interest in a career at Delta Capita
- Provide you with an opportunity to learn about our firm