Legal Graduate Internship – Immediate Start
Join Disney for a challenging and rewarding 12 – 18 month graduate internship!
During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About The Internship
There are a number of roles in different departments including (i) Studio and Direct to Consumer, and (ii) Media Distribution. Interns will be working with a variety of teams in the respective department, including those supporting distribution of Disney’s movies and TV series in theatres and to broadcast services, its television channels and on its D+ service; as well as those supporting the marketing of Disney’s movies and the Disney+ streaming service; and those supporting all aspects of our stage shows business. Work will include drafting, legal review, contract administration as well as general commercial legal work supporting the respective department.
One of the roles is for a French Law Graduate, Fluent in French.
The other roles are for UK Law Graduates.
- Must be a law graduate or have completed the GDL
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Must demonstrate a real passion for a career in the legal profession; this opportunity will suit someone who has graduated and looking to gain some professional experience ahead of completing their LPC or Training Contract
- A strong interest in a future career in the legal profession
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Strong MS Office skills
What We Offer
- Exposure to a wide range of matters across the spectrum of Marketing, Privacy, Digital and General Commercial in-house legal
- Opportunity for ownership of discreet legal projects
- Operational and administrative skills development
- Training and mentorship from an experienced in-house legal team who work across multiple lines of Disney business
- Be a valued member of a close team
- The opportunity to find creative and new solutions to support the in-house legal team to deliver the best support across multiple lines of Disney business
- 12 – 18 month placement depending on the individual & business need
- Annual salary of £21,000 with 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great discounts on Disney products!
We will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s leading entertainment company. There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
The application deadline is midnight 22nd February 2021 however we encourage you to apply as early as possible.