DLA Piper Dublin Insight Programme 2024
Discover what it truly means to be a part of a global law firm with our Insight Programme. Immerse yourself in practical workshops, panel discussions and much more.
The DLA Piper Insight Programme brings together university students from across the UK and Ireland who are interested in a career in Law. The students who attend the programme are from a mix of different universities and degree backgrounds, providing you with the opportunity to network with other likeminded individuals in our London office.
About this Programme
Our onsite Insight Programme offers students an insight into life at a global law firm. Our programme includes:
- An insight to DLA Piper, our practice groups and our global scale and reach in the legal sector
- An interactive legal case-study
- Professional skills training, including advice on how to excel in our application process
- The opportunity to meet senior representatives and current trainees
Our 2024 Insight Programme will be hosted during the Easter break in our London office.
This programme is perfect for those that are interested in finding out more about DLA Piper and our Summer Internship programme.
Furthermore, upon completion of the program you will qualify to submit a priority application for a Summer 2025 Internship at any of our participating offices, provided you have the right to work in your chosen location.
Am I eligible?
- Studying a law degree: you can apply for the programme if you are a first-year student on a three-year course or a second-year student on a four year course
- Studying a non-law degree: you can apply for the programme if you are a second-year student on a three year course or a third-year student on a four year course
- Open to students from any degree background at universities across the UK and Ireland. Please note if you are studying abroad at the time of Insight Programme you will need to have the right to work in the UK.
Programme runs: Spring 2024
Applications close: Please note: We recruit on a rolling basis, and therefore would encourage early applications. Once we have enough applications for the Insight Programme applications will close.