Human Resources Leadership Development Programme 2021
Eaton’s Early Talent Human Resources Leadershipo Development Program is a two-year rotational program designed to expose you to a variety of enriching and diverse learning experiences through the perspective of a HR Business Partner. These experiences will provide you the building blocks necessary to launch you onto an exciting and engaging human resources leadership career at Eaton. The HR Early Talent LDP will complete two one-year assignment at two different Eaton location.
- 2 years, 2 different job roles as an HR Generalist & HR Business partner
- 2 different countries (start in Germany, Soest, second year location is currently planned in France)
- Ongoing leadership trainings, networking with senior leadership as part of the yearly leadership conference
- Program starts in September
- Develop breadth of knowledge of key HR processes and policies and gain hands on experience labor and employee relations, talent acquisition, organizational design/change, performance management, training & development, compensation & benefits, & HR Analytics
- Work side by side with experienced leaders who will provide coaching and mentorship opportunities so you can learn to be a trusted HR business partner
- Work to solve real-world challenges in various Eaton business groups
- Learn what it takes to be a successful leader with our immersive leadership development series that helps you master the key foundational building blocks of Eaton’s Leadership Model.
- Participate in our inclusion employee resource groups (iERGs) where various demographic groups and their allies work together toward common organizational goals
- Help Eaton achieve our 2030 sustainability goals which include reducing our GHG emissions from our operations by 50% and have 100% of our manufacturing sites certified to be zero waste to landfill
- Be part of an amazing culture that is focused on doing what is right.
- Forbes' America's 2020 Best Employers for Women
- Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators 2020
- Ethisphere Magazine’s 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Fortune’s 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies
- Human Rights Campaign 2020 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Currently possess or will have obtained a Master or MBA degree with a focus in Human Resources from an accredited institution by August 2021
- Work or internship experience in HR (min 1 - max 3 years of relevant experience)
- English is mandatory plus German and/or French required
- Desire to build an HR leadership career in multinational company
- Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
- Geographical flexibility to relocate within the EMEA for the duration of the program
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.