Seller Marketing Graduate Internship 2021
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
About the team
We are responsible for managing, protecting and strengthening the company’s brand and reputation among key stakeholders. We play a critical role in eBay’s brand strategy, positioning the company as a global leader in the commerce revolution. One of our primary areas of focus has been to drive consumer brand consideration of eBay, activate a differentiated eBay brand, and bring the company’s Purpose to life. We are comprised of more than 100 people, globally, activating a modern, robust, and dynamic communications system that deploys cutting-edge tools, technologies and techniques to drive business impact. We are propelling eBay’s Purpose by elevating its Global Impact, highlighting how eBay creates a better, more sustainable form of commerce—where people are empowered, causes are supported and opportunities are open to everyone.
Business Seller Marketing Intern
6-month duration - Internship Start date: February 2021
- Our mission is to engage and partner with eBay business sellers in order to help them grow their businesses and to sell more easily.
- This role will focus on the UK market, supporting our business seller marketing team with business to business communications, executing our seller marketing programs and delivering against our seller objectives.
- The role is based in Richmond and requires working closely with the UK and EU Seller Marketing and business teams, as well as multiple external agency partners across Europe.
- Support planning and execution of our 2021 marketing plan with the goal to strengthen seller sentiment and performance.
- Work closely with our UK seller team and external agencies to coordinate and execute seller campaigns.
- Support seller marketing campaigns execution.
- Support executIon of our events in 2021 working together across different teams (i.e. Venue sourcing, partner management, promoting event, content, reporting, etc.).
- Plan, design and execute business seller marketing campaigns (local and EU) based on our key company priorities.
- Work with agencies and internal teams, collecting customer insights to share back into the business.
- Analytics support - eagerness to learn and develop analytical skills to work with on and offline tools.
- Measure the success of campaigns and/or initiatives and create recommendation reports back into the business.
- Hardworking standout colleague, highly disciplined & organized, able to operate efficiently in a highly dynamic context.
- Interest in digital, event and business-to-business marketing and an eagerness to develop skills in this area.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (marketing, communication, business) or relevant experience
- Interest in a career in marketing within the retail or online industry.
- Analytics support - eagerness to learn and develop analytical skills to monitor with on and offline tools to the success of campaigns and create reports back into the business.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.