Arts & Entertainment Digital Coordinator
Arts and Entertainment produce a diverse range of events both in the UK and abroad, these projects are typically public facing entertainment. Projects include The Big Feastival (a music, food and family festival in the Cotswolds), Hampton Court Palace Festival, the Natural History Museum Ice Rink and Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.
- Reporting to the Digital Manager, work together to utilise the full range of online tools to build growth, engagement, and conversions for A&E event portfolio, across social media, email and website
- Support the Digital Manager in delivering the digital marketing strategy mainly for The Big Feastival & Taste of London, as well as other events across the A&E portfolio
- Create weekly content calendars for owned social media channels across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok
- Employ copywriting and content creation skills to establish a clear and consistent tone of voice and meaningful narrative
- Regular copywriting for email campaigns and website updates
- Gather and analyse digital results to feed into weekly campaign reports
- Monitor social media trends and keep on top of competitor activity and audience behaviour
- Research and identify potential new social, influencer or digital partnerships to help evolve marketing campaigns
- Work with the Digital Manager to project manage the creation of engaging digital content including video edits, gifs and graphics
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous 1+ years experience in either a Social Media or Digital Marketing role
- Understanding and enthusiasm for digital marketing in practice
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Interest and passion for live events, culinary and music industries
- Up to speed with current social media trends, techniques and platforms is imperative
- Understanding and working knowledge of social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok
- Experience in HTML and Photoshop will be advantageous
Skills & Abilities (Personal and Professional)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an outgoing and engaging disposition, and an open, consultative approach to working with colleagues and partners
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Good understanding of social media and digital platforms and metrics
Qualifications and Training
- Educated to degree level or equivalent vocational qualification
- This is a permanent position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at Chiswick Park.
- Working hours are 9:30 – 17:30, Monday to Friday.
- Some weekend work where you may be required to travel to events
- Outside of event travel there will be a requirement to travel for meetings and to capture content as part of the role.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.