IMG Arena & FlightScope HR Operations Assistant 2021
The IMG HR Operations Team are searching for an enthusiastic, hardworking, individual to join the recently created EMEA HR Operations team to provide HR Operational support to the our Media arm of the business.
The successful candidate will predominantly be responsible for preparing and drafting HR documentation for both new and existing employees along with a number of employee lifecycle operational tasks. They will also be responsible for ensuring payroll & the HR system Workday is updated in an accurate and timely manner.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Drafting and issuing offer letters and employment contracts (for existing staff and new hires)
- Tracking the distribution and return of contracts using the New Starter Contract Tracker and Adobe e-sign tools ensuring all documentation is collected and recorded accurately on Workday.
- Responsible for ensuring all contractual documents are scanned and filed appropriately (Workday and Employee Files).
- Drafting and issuing employee lifecycle paperwork such as variation to contracts, probation letters, reference letters, contract extensions and immigration/visa support letters etc
- Processing the monthly UK and EMEA payroll working closely with local finance teams to provide information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Tracking new joiner on boarding via Workday, HR Operations Trackers and IMG Arena & FlightScope trackers.
- Liaising with shared facilities (IT, OneCom, Office Admin) with regards to new joiner equipment, seating and security passes.
- In conjunction with automatic notifications in Workday, work with the HR Manager, Arena & Head of HR, FlightScope to complete any probation related paperwork
- Responsible for processing and tracking pre-employment checks via Sterling Back Check for new joiners and raising any issues with the HR Operations Manager & HR Manager, IMG Arena
- Employee Relations – responsible for acting as a note-taker in any formal meetings.
- Prepare Maternity & Paternity letters, working with payroll to ensure all dates are accurate and recorded correctly for HMRC claim. Ensure documents are uploaded to Workday efficiently and the employee is communicated to.
- Responsible for position management on Workday, ensuring all positions are created in a timely manner and tidied regularly.
- Responsible for updating Visio Org Charts monthly capturing all joiner, movers, leavers and new position changes.
- Prepare any visa related documentation for the IMG Arena & FlightScope group.
- Assist the HR Operations Manager & HR Operations Advisor on ad-hoc HR projects related to IMG Arena & FlightScope
- Provide ad-hoc admin support to the VP, HR, Media, HR Manager, IMG Arena and Head of HR, FlightScope (based in Poland).
- Support the HR Operations Advisor on maintaining, running and updating weekly/monthly reports, including end of contract expiry, new hires, Immigration Status, HR Operations Statistics for reporting for IMG Arena & FlightScope employees.
- Work closely with the Recruitment Assistant & Recruitment team to ensure new starter on boarding is efficient.
- Any other duties that may be within scope of the role.
Unusual Challenges or Circumstances e.g. shift(s)/ unsocial hours/ travel etc
- Out of hours support from time to time to support in other regions
Key Results Areas
- Consistent positive feedback from internal & external stakeholders
- Issuing employee documentation within agreed and reasonable timescales
- Timely and appropriate follow up on tasks set
- Meeting and maintaining department standards
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork & positive can do attitude to work and the Company
- Prioritisation of tasks and strong attention to detail
- Responsiveness to business and team needs
- Ensuring emails from both the business, HR Operations team and wider HR team are acknowledged and responded to within a timely manner
- Ensure department & Company goals are achieved
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in an office environment, preferably in a HR Team.
- Understanding of Workday HR Systems
- Knowledge of the Media & Events industry is preferred but not essential
- Fluency in Polish is advantageous
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to act professionally within the HR team, acting as a key point of contact for HR Operations Team.
- Ability to be personable and build long-lasting effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with client group and immediate team as well as with different cultures.
- Ability to support the HR department with projects/tasks outside of immediate role.
- Ability to think outside the box and bring forward creative ideas
- Ability to self-direct and motivate and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage high level expectations
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with experience with liaising with numerous employees at a variety of levels
- Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to confidently escalate issues to the HR Operations Advisor or HR Operations Manager in a timely manner. Qualifications and Training
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- The HR Operations Assistant will have a specific focus on the IMG Arena & FlightScope groups who are based at Chiswick Park, London and Gdsank, Poland.
- Due to the nature of the role, flexibility is required to fulfil the duties of the role.
- Application deadline is Sunday 27th June 2021 at 11:59pm.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at Chiswick Park, London.
Equal Opportunities Statement
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.