Evoke Films Research and Rights Assistant 2021
Reporting into Research and Rights Coordinator , the Research and Rights Assistant will provide administrative and general support and facilitate the smooth running of the Research & Rights Management Team at Evoke Films.
- Your priority will be to provide key administrative and general support to the Research & Rights Management Team
- Duties will include diary management, meeting minutes and agendas, travel arrangements, filing, processing invoices, expenses etc. booking meeting rooms with relevant IT / AV support
- Maintaining key administrative documents relating to footage archive, rights clearance and tracking
- Provide administrative support for creating and collating presentation documents (inc. proof reading, research and ordering necessary materials)
- General administration duties as required across Evoke Films
- Managing and updating the project tracking documents, weekly internal status report and monthly production and development reports.
- Be a key point of contact for any general enquires from both internal and external clients and suppliers
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Required Qualifications (Knowledge & Experience)
- Demonstrated administration experience
- Knowledge and experience of managing and processing invoices, handling floats
- Proficient in command of presentation software including Powerpoint presentations and/or Adobe Creative Suite software (inc. photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to multi-task, mange time effectively and prioritise
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (ability to build and maintain good relationships with both internal and external customers)
- Calm and professional manner when working under pressure
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Positive, professional, proactive, diligent and flexible approach to work
- An eye for details – aptitude for precision and accuracy
- Tact and diplomacy
- Friendly but professional client facing manner
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Experience and knowledge of pre, production and post production process
- Experience of third party clearances
- Experience of music cue sheets and post production paperwork
- Experience of using SAP
- Production Health & Safety Training
- This is a fixed term position until Dec 21
- Please note, we are operating on a remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role will be based at Chiswick Park and Stockley Park, Uxbridge (free on-site parking)
- Working hours are on average 40 hours per week
- From time to time you will be required to work from other IMG/Endeavor offices and locations.
- Unsocial hours, dictated as and when by the demands of the production schedule
- Adapting to use of new systems and technology where appropriate
We want you to have a career you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others.
EVOKE FILMS are award-winning producers of premium, original, creative content for brands, agencies and broadcasters. A fusion of advertising, digital and television expertise, we conceive and execute engaging campaigns and film content for all platforms.
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.