Virtual Summer Internship 2021
Endeavor’s 2021 Internship Programme will be conducted virtually and remotely and run for 8 weeks between early June and late July. This is a part-time, paid internship position.
Interns will be paired with one of Endeavor’s divisions and participate in their assigned department’s daily operations. Interns will work on department-specific research projects, perform administrative duties, and support their manager with ad-hoc daily tasks. Interns may be asked to complete an end of summer assignment or pitch (either individually or in assigned teams) utilizing the knowledge they have acquired over the course of the summer.
All interns will be invited to attend a summer-long speaker series, in which agents and executives from across Endeavor speak about their business areas and personal careers.
Summer 2021 Internships will be available in the following divisions:
- Digital & Product
- Human Resources
- 160over90 (Marketing)
- Media Rights & Distribution
- Sales & Business Development
- Sports Productions
- WME (Talent Representation)
- Must be available to commit 24 hours per week for the duration of the internship.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
- Must have a friendly, open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must be able to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Must be dependable and proactive.
- Must be able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently.
- Must have a basic understanding of, and strong desire to build a career in the entertainment industry.
You can check out Endeavor's Internship Application Guide right here.