Presidential Associate (PA) Program London 2024
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers, marketers, and sellers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products, and is a steward of outstanding luxury and prestige brands globally. The company’s products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Lab Series, Origins, M·A·C, La Mer, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Darphin Paris, TOM FORD, Smashbox, AERIN Beauty, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, KILIAN PARIS, Too Faced, Dr.Jart+, and the DECIEM family of brands, including The Ordinary and NIOD.
The Presidential Associate (PA) Program is part of the CEO Global Presidential Program. It is an intensive, 18-month rotational program specially designed for recent graduates with a Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS). This leadership development program integrates customized professional rotations, continuous leadership development, coaching, mentoring, hands-on practical experience, group networking opportunities, and strategic thinking initiatives to optimize talent and build business acumen and capability. It capitalizes on the participants' creativity, learning agility and innovation to create bespoke, high-touch experiences that will accelerate career growth.
Consistent with our approach as a strengths-based learning organization, you will be offered a series of diverse rotations, where you will gain extensive company and industry insights. Each rotation exposes participants to new disciplines while exploring new areas of the business that apply both professional and academic experience. The program stresses continuous development, leadership, excellence, transparency, collaboration, and agility. Our goal is to attract, develop, and retain the best future leaders of the organization.
How the PA Program helps participants succeed
Support from Leaders
- A one-on-one relationship with Program Leaders to ensure a quality experience from recruiting through hiring, rotation assignments and placement
- A rotation manager to report to who will provide guidance and project deliverables
- A peer mentor who has participated in the program
- Informal and formal feedback
- Intensive Onboarding Program
- Key capability building programs
- “Lunch and Learns” with Senior Executives from across the Company
- Coaching – Mentoring
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be placed at the Assistant Manager level. This placement is based on existing business needs, the participant’s evaluations, rate of development, contribution, and previous work experience.
- College senior with an impending Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant internship or work experience
- Demonstrated record of achievement as well as strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Global exposure/study abroad is a plus
- UK work authorization is required
Please specify where you are authorized to work in your Cover Letter.
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.