Graduate Business Systems Analyst 2021
If you’re looking to blend technology, business and programming whilst still being customer facing and working with clients – this is the role for you.
Working within our Identity and Fraud Business Unit, you will work as part of a team to help ensure that client fraud solutions are optimally maintained through collaborative client engagement, analysis and tuning and optimisation.
This role allows you to develop a wide variety of business, technical and interpersonal skills, working with some of the world’s largest organisations, helping them react quickly to market opportunities and conditions, and supporting them with configuration changes to protect their business and customers from potential fraud attacks.
In this Graduate scheme you will:
- Collaborate with clients maintaining exceptional levels of client engagement throughout all activities
- Undertake analytical activities (using SQL/Excel/SAS) to help identify how business requirements can be turned into configuration changes and deliver them following correct processes.
- Provide full support to clients throughout the lifecycle of the teams’ activities (Design, Build, Test and Implementation)
- Create clear and effective documentation for clients and internal stakeholders
- Contribute to a Community of Practice where best practices and troubleshooting are discussed and enhanced
- Take a proactive approach to risk management and mitigation
You’ll be working in collaboration with Analysts, Architects, Consultants and Project Managers to ensure that the agreed business requirements are met.
As such it’s important you have strong communication skills and feel comfortable working with written and numerical information.
What we’re looking for
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or another technical STEM subject.
Don’t have a degree in those fields? That’s ok.
If you have a real passion for solving problems and can demonstrate where and how you have done this before, we’d like to hear from you.
It’s important you are able to look at an issue, break it down into business requirements, and translate this to a customer with minimal jargon. You will need to be a dynamic, personable individual who is driven and can work well as a team player.
We look for students who are:
- Intellectually Curious: You will love to learn. To discover how things “tick”. You will ask questions and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Driven to deliver: To excel and take pride in your work. To meet deadlines.
- Willing to contribute: You will get stuck in and contribute ideas. We know you’ll make mistakes (everyone does!) but you will continually evolve.
- Proud to collaborate and be yourself: You won’t be afraid to help others. We want to see the authentic you, and to support you in delivering with integrity.
- Accountable: To safeguard our future. To represent our brand. To do yourself and Experian proud.
What you’ll receive
As a Graduate your career matters to us. That’s why we’ll grow, develop and enhance your technical, professional and soft skills helping you to achieve your goals.
On top of career development and fantastic leadership you can expect benefits such as:
- 25 Days Holiday (+ option to buy an 8 additional days)
- Discounted gym membership
- Online discounts portal
- Flexible and agile working
- Annual bonus scheme or commission (depending on role)
- Sharesave plan enabling you to purchase Experian shares at a 20% discount with no financial risk involved
The Recruitment Process
We aim to respond to all applications no later than the week after the closing date.
After you’ve applied, we’ll take a look at your skills, motivation, and experience and let you know as soon as possible if it’s meant to be. If it’s looking promising, we’ll be in touch with an email to invite you to complete our online testing. If successful, you’ll then be asked to complete a one-way video interview where we’ll get to the meet the person behind the CV!
Our final stage involves an interactive assessment centre delivered online. In this you'll be asked to take part in a group project, undertake a 1on1 interview and have the opportunity to network with our previous students. For this role we aim to hold Assessment Centre’s week commencing *12th July 2021 (*subject to change)
Thank for your application, interest and patience. We look forward to meeting you!
To learn more about our culture and what it’s really like to work here, check out our LinkedIn and social media channels using the hashtags #ExperianLife and #ExperianWay