Graduate FIS University Program 2021
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join FIS on the FIS University Program based in London. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading fintech company!
As a full-time FIS University Program participant, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success- including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
The UK program has a start date in September 2021 with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
• Learn the unique nature of our industry, products, and the markets in which we work
• Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organisation
• Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
• Build a network of peers from across the organisation
Following the FIS University Program Learning week, you will continue your learning journey with your business unit and receive further functional training as you settle into your role.
Graduate Programs available in the following areas
- Strategy Analyst
- Business Strategy Associate
- Software Engineer
- Project Management Associate
- Solution Consultant
- Marketing Analyst
Who We Are Looking For
• You have a bachelor’s degree
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), listening and rapport building skills
• Proactive mindset, with a willingness to ask questions and put forward ideas
• An aptitude to research and analyse key information and trends
• Commercial focus, with an interest in driving revenue for the business
• Highly organised with good time management skills and an ability to multi-task
• Creative thinker with a can-do attitude
• You aspire to develop a successful strategy or marketing career within the FinTech industry!
What We Can Offer You
• A multifaceted role, with an opportunity to gain a good degree of responsibility relatively quickly
• A competitive salary and excellent benefits
• Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
• Quarterly progression and development reviews during your first two years on the program
• Virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
• Varied and challenging work to help you grow your strategic and marketing skills
• Opportunity to build your knowledge of the broader commercial payments industry
• A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect