Client Operations Associate Quality Assurance London 2024
Fisher Investments Europe is a fast-growing investment firm serving the needs of high-net-worth individuals across Europe. We are part of a global asset management organisation that has grown significantly over the past decade and are now searching for someone who is looking to start their career in the investment management industry.
Investing can be one of the most important and challenging endeavours in people's lives. As an International Client Operations Associate, you will become an expert in the details of financial accounts for clients in multiple countries across Europe, all from our office in London. Reporting to your team manager, you'll ensure our clients receive the care they deserve. An International Client Operations role is not just a job; it is an amazing opportunity to help grow a new group and develop your professional skills for future career progression.
- Provide high-quality customer service by working behind the scenes with no direct client interaction
- Review all client documentation, including anti money-laundering documents, to correctly evaluate their suitability from a company and risk perspective and ensure quality and legal requirements are met
- Collaborate with partner groups to verify that operational aspects of every client relationship is set up correctly and all internal requirements are performed accordingly
- Set up accounts internally for trading
- Review all inbound and outbound communications identifying potential obstacles in the asset transfer process and reviewing client correspondence for accuracy
- Review client profiles, looking at cash flow requirements, current assets and potential account structures and funding sources
- Continuously follow all compliance procedures
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Responsible, accountable and works well in a group setting
- Client focus with desire to support our global growth
Why Fisher Investments Europe
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental medical, dental and annual health screening plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 8 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 16 weeks’ top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company contribution of base pay with an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay on personal contributions
- Gym subsidy of up to £50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.