Partnership Sales Internship London 2024
As a Partnership Sales Intern at Fnatic, you'll get exposure to all facets of Fnatic’s sales process and be able to play a part in driving the growth of new relationships across the brands we work with.
Your creativity, tact and perseverance will help excite brands about the potential of partnering with Fnatic, and you’ll get exposed to the fast moving and exciting world of esports and gaming, as you gain experience to develop your sales career.
The perfect candidate is ambitious, has a strong drive, and is excited to immerse themself in the needs of global multi-national brands, from the automotive sector to those endemic to gaming. You’ll learn from those around you as you make a direct contribution to Fnatic’s commercial success.
This is a paid internship for a fixed-term of six months, with the hope that a successful internship will progress into a permanent opportunity at Fnatic!
Your mission is to
- Analyse market trends to identify new opportunities, generate prospective leads, and curate a hitlist for proactive outreach
- Coordinate outreach activity with tailored messaging to targeted decision-makers
- Understand the Fnatic value proposition deeply to portray the brand convincingly
- Support pitch development through deck creation, content brainstorming, and analysis; coordinating inputs from different departments to support pitch success
- Maintain our CRM, ensuring information is up to date and can be relied upon
- Provide weekly reports on key tasks, KPI’s and pipeline, as well as potential obstacles you might be encountering
- Coordinate B2B events from planning through to execution, as well as hosting brands at Fnatic community events
- Own ad-hoc commercial projects assigned by your manager
Were looking for
- Passion for gaming/esports
- Strong interest in business and desire to build a career in sales
- An engaging, ambitious personality that naturally builds strong relationships
- Creativity, out of the box thinking and the ability to participate in ideation
- Awareness of marketing fundamentals and brand sponsorships
- Self-awareness, honesty, and a hunger to learn, constantly evaluating how you can improve
- A disciplined, methodical approach; understanding the inputs that lead to success
- Strong research skills and attention to detail, paired with an ability to succinctly convey findings to senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, additional languages desirable
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Fnatic, we believe that a diverse mix of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone. We strive to recruit and nurture an inclusive workforce who feel empowered every day to forge the future as part of the Black and Orange family.
We know that applying for jobs can be daunting - but be assured that at Fnatic:
- Who you are, and how you identify has no impact on our selection process
- We understand no candidate will tick 100% of what our job descriptions are seeking, so if you’re missing a point here or there, we still want to hear from you
- We're happy to consider reasonable adjustments where needed to fully participate in Fnatic’s recruitment experience - just let us know.
Fnatic is a global esports performance brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by our ability to advance esports performance, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations globally with bases in Berlin, Belgrade, Tokyo among others. Our pros and creators generate hundreds of millions of watch hours, showcasing our global partners to an audience of millions of fans across our social platforms.
Forging the future is in our DNA. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and continue to lead the industry with the quality of our pro wear and fan apparel. After launching in 2016, our award-winning esports equipment (comprising mice, keyboards, headsets and pads) has sold to hundreds of thousands of gaming enthusiasts who want to play better.
Gaming is the place where music, fashion, sport and technology come together, and Fnatic is leading the charge.