Clinical Data Manager Placement (Late Phase) Maidenhead 2024
Launch your global career with Fortrea’s 2024 12-month Internship Program. We are seeking Clinical Data Management Interns to be office-based in Maidenhead, UK , starting July 1st 2024.
As a leading global contract research organization (CRO) with a passion for scientific rigor and decades of clinical development experience, Fortrea provides pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device customers a wide range of clinical development and technology solutions across more than 20 therapeutic areas. With over 19,000 staff conducting operations in more than 90 countries, Fortrea is transforming drug and device development for partners and patients across the globe.
As a Fortrea intern, from your first day, you will complement your education in STEM+ fields working on real department assignments, always linked to our mission to deliver solutions that bring life-changing medicines to patients faster.
We will support your development and career exploration through:
- Dedicated mentors
- Program workshops
- Leadership speakers
- Employee Resource Groups
- Panel discussions
- Small group ‘coffee chats’
Capitalise on a dedicated training and development program that will support your career aspirations and take pride in delivering work that helps save the lives of millions of people around the world.
About the team
- Fortrea is a global contract research organization with offices and sites all over the globe involved with studies ranging across all aspects of clinical trials – this opportunity in particular is for our Late Phase Clinical Data Management group who work largely with Phase IIb-III studies but for multiple therapeutic areas like Cardiovascular, Respiratory Disorders, Central Nervous System and Infectious Diseases, Oncology to name a few.
- The Late Phase Clinical Data Management Team counts 45 Clinical Data Managers across 9 EMEA regions who are contributing every day to the successful delivery of new drugs development.
Internship opportunity summary
- Learn from Day One: Embrace a hands-on learning experience from the moment you step in the door. At Fortrea we believe in nurturing talent. You won't just be a part of our team; you'll be a vital contributor from your first day, gaining practical insights and real-world skills.
- Global Exposure: Immerse yourself in the world of international clinical research. Collaborate with professionals from diverse cultures and backgrounds, broadening your horizons and enhancing your global perspective.
- Own Your Responsibilities: Take charge of clinical data management processes and witness the impact of your work on pioneering medical studies. You won't be fetching coffee here; you'll be at the forefront of managing critical data, ensuring its accuracy, and supporting the development of life-changing treatments.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree, preferably in life science, health science, or related subjects
- Experience delivering multiple projects in an academic or professional setting.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with your team and wider colleagues.
- Embraces diverse ways of thinking through various forms collaboration and partnership.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken), and excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Fortrea is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: