Inside Sales Placement Maidenhead 2024
As a leading global contract research organization (CRO) with a passion for scientific rigor and decades of clinical development experience, Fortrea provides pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device customers a wide range of clinical development, patient access and technology solutions across more than 20 therapeutic areas. With over 19,000 staff conducting operations in more than 90 countries, Fortrea is transforming drug and device development for partners and patients across the globe.
Fortrea is driving the innovation that advances healthcare solutions.
Fortrea brings together the innovation and agility of a new, global CRO backed by 30 years of experience to provide our customers comprehensive clinical development and commercialization services for biopharmaceutical products.
By merging the energy and agility of a new company with three decades of experience and unparalleled clinical data, Fortrea partners with emerging and large biopharma, medical device, and diagnostic companies to drive healthcare innovation and improve the lives of patients worldwide through:
- Clinical Development
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Therapeutic Indications
- Consulting and Regulatory Services
- Enabling Technologies
- Full and Functional Service Provider Models
We are excited to offer a 12-month remote paid Inside Sales Internship opportunity for individuals interested in gaining hands-on experience within the field of sales and marketing. As an intern, you will work closely with our experienced sales team to support various client engagement projects and contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge.
Global internship program
Exciting Opportunity to be part of the Fortrea 2024 Global Frontline Internship Program!
We offer real work assignments that compliment an education in STEM+ Healthcare disciplines, are challenging and recognized to the organization as valuable. In addition, we encourage professional development and career exploration through program workshops, each designed to help students prepare for a thriving career in our industry.
Inside Sales focuses on the following-in addition to departmental and professional development work, our interns will have the opportunity to support IS in the highlighted areas:
- Develops sales cadence to achieve objectives and sales plan; creates and follows up on leads.
- Assists in determining pricing strategy with commercial team
- Handles inbound client calls, qualifies leads and if appropriate grows client relationships at the appropriate levels.
- Establishes and manages customer expectations.
- Understand clients need by proactively asking effective open and closed questions to gather information
- Collaborates with companywide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Uses SFDC to manage internal communication and document territory and client information as required for the business unit.
- Responsible for Opportunity Management and accurate pipeline forecasting
- Discusses weekly sales activity with line manager
- Study and document various competitive data research, and research company and contact information extensively
- Collaborate with team members to perform outreach activities to potential customers
- Develop sales records using CRM Salesforce
- Assist in assessing and putting together market analysis reports
- Support client relationship through early engagement
Qualifications (minimum required)
- Working towards bachelor’s degree in business management, Sales, Project Management or related Health Care field
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style
- Excellency in organizational, time management and decision-making/critical thinking skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience with Salesforce is beneficial
Fortrea is looking for problem-solvers and creative thinkers who are passionate about breaking down barriers faced by sponsors of clinical trials, and who are committed to helping transform the development process to get promising life-changing ideas and therapies to patients faster. Join us as we cultivate a workspace where all employees have the opportunity to grow and make impacts on a global scale. For more information about Fortrea, visit www.fortrea.com.